5.0 out of 5 stars Fine waterproof pant! Good quality, great price..... I shld hv ordered smaller, June 9, 2014
This review is from: ASICS Little Boys' Playoff Performance Track Pant (Apparel)
These are fabulous waterproofers. Lightweight but of good quality. I have to send these back, as they were too big for my 4 and 1/2 year old grandson. He's regular height & on the thin side, and these were both too wide at the waist and too long in length for him. I will order size 4 instead. We love these pants though, and since the matching size 5/6 jacket did fit, we kept that. Just needed to size down in the pant. Good stuff! Will be perfect for our sometimes soggy weather here in Pacific N.W.

5.0 out of 5 stars good pants, May 28, 2014
these pants are perfect. the sizing and quality is exactly the way it says it is.. i like these pants for my son a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap snow pants, February 18, 2014
We bought them instead of snow pants to go over jeans for my 7 yr old and it worked his jeans never got wet

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE MY PANTS, January 29, 2014
ONLY PANTS MY 5 YEAR OLD GRANSON WEARS. JUST A LITTLE TO LONG. WASHES AND DRIES BEAUTIFULLY.
WISH THEY MADE THEM SHORTER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, September 8, 2013
Perfect fit for my 6 yr old (50 lbs, 49"). He is slim so I was apprehensive, but these fit wonderfully in length and waist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits just right, June 4, 2013
Fits my skinny 40 pound 6 year old. A bit of swooshy noise when moving. He used them for in between weather this spring for soccer practice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 13, 2014