5.0 out of 5 stars A great running top, not for extra humid weather
I have three of these tops (red, blue and yellow) and I love them all. I'm a heavy sweater, and they are perfect for fall and spring runs here in the mid-Atlantic.

The fabirc is great, no chafing and excellent wicking. On moderate to low humid days your skin will stay pretty dry and comfortable.

HOWEVER, on days with high humidity there's no chance...
Published on September 8, 2011 by David P

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fabric but high neck
I like the fabric. Its comfortable. However, the the neck is quite high on the singlet and is sometimes a little uncomfortable.
Published 6 months ago by Rao

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great running top, not for extra humid weather, September 8, 2011
David P (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)

HOWEVER, on days with high humidity there's no chance. This is more a matter of environment (I've never had a shirt that does particularly well in that kind of weather. Can't beat science!). So don't expect wonders on that front.

But for the price, if you're looking for a good lightweight running singlet/tank, this will do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product from asics!, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
This singlet is one that all runners should have in their closet. It is lightweight, comfortable, and fits true to size. I am a 6 foot tall, 148 pound, lean male and a small is perfect. Recommended for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this tank so much for running that I decided ..., November 5, 2014
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
I liked this tank so much for running that I decided to try it as an undershirt under my dress shirts. Turns out, it is the best undershirt ever. I like this shirt so much better as an undershirt than any other one I have ever tried that I stocked up on them to make sure I will have a supply for the next few decades! The logo is at the bottom of the shirt, so it is not in a location that can show through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Feel. Good shirt., July 4, 2014
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
I ordered two of these to fit under my uniform. They fit perfectly and do exactly what I want them to do. Even now I am wearing one and I really like the feeling of this shirt. No complaints from me and I would gladly recommend this to my buddies.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fabric but high neck, June 29, 2014
Rao (Santa Fe, NM United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
Love color, material and fit. SIze was true, washes and wears easily. looking for more ASICS wear. Will buy more of this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Singlet! Why pay more?, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
This singlet is super comfortable, lightweight and dries quickly to keep the body dry when running/working out. I am absolutely pleased with this purchase and will purchase more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE!!, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
I really like this shirt. I was a little skeptical of buying a singlet, but this one fits how it should, and the price was great. I actually ordered another one because I liked it. Very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars First time apparel purchase was worth it., September 1, 2014
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
Always trying to find the right workout gear at the stores always results in either a high price or uncomfortable fit and many times both. I decided to get this and it was exactly what i needed. Fit was good and super lightweight. Great workout shirt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis-marked? Way smaller than sized., August 28, 2014
This review is from: Asics Men's Core Singlet (Apparel)
Way too small. I hope is was mismarked. I gave my XL to a friend in my running group that wears mens medium and it is a nice snug fit for him.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›