Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 27, 2011
The running shirt arrived in a timely manner, just as I expected.
Overall, the quality is decent for a product at this price. I wear it during work out at the gym, and it handles the sweat well.
However, I found the size chart provided by amazon is a bit of problematic. I bought the "Large" one (chest 42-44 on the chart), but it's clearly not the case. I would say actual t-shirt is one size bigger than the chart, and "Medium" one would be a better fit for me.
on July 8, 2014
It's a bit on the large side (which I read in other reviews) so I ordered a medium. I'm 6'0, 200lbs with a 43" chest, and the medium fits perfectly. It's a touch longer than I like with my shirts, but it seems to be a trend with all t-shirts these days.
on July 23, 2012
Going to start with why I didn't rate it 5 out of 5, Shirt is way big, It's loose and to me it looks like a Large size, It's not a regular fit and nothing in the description indicates that. Not true to size.

What I loved about it is the quality of the fabric, Softness and also light weight, Overall a good product.
on February 15, 2014
The shirt quality seems fine, but I am a big guy and a large usually fits a bit tighter than I want especially with running gear. This shirt was way too big and I'm sending it back. Quality might make ordering a size smaller worth it.
on August 4, 2015
Great shirt. I like the quality. Not super thin or thick. My under armors get bacon neck after so long because they are thin, and this one seems to hold up much better.
It did fit a little in the small side. I wear a 3xl. The shirt is more for a slimmer build, but I still like it
on December 16, 2013
Actually the photo is accurate, but you should notice a little more fabric billowing than some of the more fitted shirts before you click for this one. Color is per photo, and the fabric is somewhat shiny, lightweight and quick-dry, tho without any piping the design tends to look plain. If you don't have pectorals like the model, this shirt won't dress you up. Don't know about wicking yet, but it's definitely very breathable.
This shirt is very good for running/workout, keeps you nice and dry but If you are a clear cut medium you should use a small size and so forth.. for the between sizes this works really well.. So if you are a smallish tending to be big the small will be perfect. The large size is huge so go always for one size smaller than usual..
on July 31, 2013
i don't know how you can make a shirt of this quality for this price...very comfortable and handles the heat well...bought some for both my husband and me and we are both very happy...they are loose fitting shirts which is what i was looking for..
on May 23, 2014
Great shirt for working out in. The seams are very comfortable, which has been my biggest complaint with other "performance dry" workout shirts). Just wish it was available in a tall. (I'm a 6'3" 'big' guy).
on November 26, 2011
I take thirty-plus mile bicycle rides and / or walk twelve to fourteen miles most days (Southern New England). I wear these shirts in all seasons. In warm weather they wick away sweat, which makes you feel more comfortable. I wear them as my bottom layer in the cold months for the same reason. They fit and feel great. One of the best pieces of active wear that I own.