5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoes
Published on September 11, 2011 by Pete

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size and not leather but sinthetic
I have 4 pair ASIC running shoes and they are great. These golf shoes were too narrow and sinthetic , not leather as described in the advertisement. I have returned them .They probably would be great if they were in a wider size other than "M"
Published 19 months ago by Larry Branton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoes, September 11, 2011
Asics shoes have always fit my foot and the golf shoe is no exception. Went to a shop and tried the correct size with a running shoe and placed the order in Amazon since the golf shoe is not yet available in Europe. The shoe is slightly higher inside than a runnig shoe and therefore I prefer to use a thicker sock. otherwise the fit is perfect. They are also at least ˝ " higher outside giving you extra length which I find a benefit. But what surprised me was the superior balance and stability during play compared to other golf shoes I have worn. I also like the athletic look of these shoes. Just love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jackpot!, December 31, 2011
Robear "monkseal" (Kapaa, HI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Ace Golf Shoe (Apparel)
Having been around for a long time and worn many golf shoes, I am very happy to discover this golf shoe by Asics! It feels as comfortable as a high priced running shoe yet gives wonderful support and balance. Even after walking a round of golf, I am in no hurry to take them off. This is most unusual for me. Thank you Asics for making such an athletic feeling golf shoe and at such a reasonable price! You have increased my enjoyment of golf immeasurably! (And no more sore feet.)!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Golf Shoe, December 4, 2011
These shoes are extremely comfortable just like their runners. Have them a few months now and I love them. defo be getting another pair when the time comes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe but...., January 23, 2013
Brian Wade (Flagstaff, AZ) - See all my reviews
Great looking shoe (very sporty) and fits very well. This shoe fits snug, which I like in a golf shoe, and I am sure it will loosen up a bit after a couple of times on the course. I wear an 11 and bought a size 11 so it was a true fit for me. My biggest concern is that the laces go through loops of fabric sewn into the shoe - it has been my experience that this type of loop will eventually tear out. I like laces to go through grommets punched into the leather - I would have given 5 stars if the shoes laced in this fashion. I didn't return them though, because they seem like such nice golf shoe I will give them a chance and see how they wear(out). Shopped this shoe extensively on the internet and Amazon had the best price - again.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best golf shoes that I have ever owned., December 13, 2012
I gave this to me as a present to celebrate single handicap. Until now, I've used cheap, basic golf shoes of other brands.
Compared to other golf shoes, this grab my feet in the ground more firmly and reduce the tiredness in walking for 4 hours.
In addition, there are replaceable spikes also and higher outside sole can reduce my sway a little bit.
The only complaint is its high and firm ankle which needs break in for several hours.
Comfort fit, real to size, great cushoning, cool looking real leather, enough toe box.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best golf shoes I've ever worn, August 15, 2012
Don (Gladesville, Australia) - See all my reviews
I've used ASICS running shoes to train for and run in a number of half marathons and one full marathon. The golf shoes fit is very close, maybe slightly bigger but not enough to be an issue for me. The cushioning is fantastic compared to my old Oakley shoes. I'd highly recommend these for golfers who have used and like the runners. I've just ordered another pair, although this time the Gel-Tour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, November 10, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Ace Golf Shoe (Apparel)
I found the shoe to be the most comfortable golf shoe I have had recently. I golf every day. I have had difficulty recently finding a pair that works well for me. These work for me. I don't know that they have improved my score any. My only caution would be that they are a little small. They are my first choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Golf Shoes, November 11, 2012
These are comfortable shoes right out of the box. They are consturcted well and give you firm foundation to stand on. They run small; one 1/2 size larger gave me the right fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, May 27, 2013
I've had lower back pain for sometime. Discovered Asics about a year ago and their running shoes really helped. Back really got stiff after golf so I tried them and no stiff back after I play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, Better than Foot-Joy's, May 15, 2013
Very comfortable shoes. I was a little concerned with the lack of another spike on the heel but after playing a round with them the traction is excellent even without it. I thought they stand a little higher due to the thick sole as compared to my old Foot Joys. It seems as much as a half inch to an inch. Feeling taller over the ball seemed to make my swing generate more torque. In reality that may not be true but with these shoes on my swing sure felt a little stronger and confident. I would recommend getting these shoes. I am overall comfortable, confident and ecstatic with the purchase.

ASICS Men's GEL-Ace Golf Shoe