|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe
- rubber sole
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- Solyte midsole
- ComforDry performance sockliner keeps foot cool and dry, reducing odors
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!]]>
The lightweight ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe features a durable, flexible midsole material that keeps you comfortable during a variety of activities. Great for lateral movement and quick pivots, this cross-training shoe offers a rear-foot GEL cushioning system to absorb shock. For added comfort, the open mesh upper helps keep your feet cool and dry. These cross-training shoes earned the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Cross-training shoe with lightweight Solyte material
- Different densities in heel and forefoot
- GEL cushioning system for additional support
- Open mesh upper keeps feet cool
- Endorsed by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Durable, Flexible Midsole with Lightweight Components
Whether you're on your morning jog or taking a spinning class, the ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe enhances your natural foot movements, so you can move with comfort and flexibility. Made with lightweight Solyte material, the cross-training shoe offers different densities in the heel and forefoot for a comfortable feel. The lightweight, durable midsole provides extra cushioning.
Cushion Sole and Mesh Upper for Comfort
For comfort, the GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe features a rear-foot GEL cushioning system to absorb shock and offer added support. The upper portion of the shoe is constructed with an open mesh material that improves airflow and helps keep your feet cool and comfortable.
Endorsed by Podiatrists
The GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe has earned the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
About ASICS: Shoes for a Sound Mind and Body
ASICS takes its name from an acronym formed by the Latin phrase "anima sana in corpore sano": a sound mind in a sound body. To promote the spirit of this phrase, ASICS strives to produce exceptional sports footwear and apparel. The research and design teams at ASICS use high-tech equipment and computer software to explore, analyze, and test new technologies that are incorporated into each product. ASICS also works with elite athletes to understand their performance needs, which translates to better products for ordinary road warriors and weekend sports enthusiasts.
What's in the Box
ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006H30J9Q
- Item model number: GEL-BLUR33 TR-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) They're very comfortable, as I've come to expect from Asics.
2) They don't look heinous like most other trainers.
3) They're very lightweigtht.
1) There is too much space left at the front of the shoe, so when you're moving around a lot, your toes and the ball of your foot may slide. During jumping jacks this reaches a point where it's almost painful (because of the foot sliding outward in the shoe every time your feet go out).
2) I can't seem the balance between them tying too tight or too loose. They feel loose in the front (where I want them tight), but tight at the top (where I'd prefer them loser so it doesn't irritate my ankle).
Overall, a perfectly reasonable purchase if you're just looking for something around the gym, but if you're looking for something for running around, especially agility and sharp movements, then I think you should keep looking.
TERRIBLE QUALITY, can't understand what happened to ASICS with this shoe.
If you buy it, be aware to try it fast, and inspect it, since the return policy is only 30 days!!!
3 weeks in(I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a day) and wow is all I have to say. I might just turn into an ASICS convert. My wide feet fit in the sneaker perfectly with some room too as my feel swell. They are very light and breathable and must say look good. I went with Jet Blue, closest to the iconic ASICS royal blue. The picture on Amazon does not look exactly how the color is, it is more of a royal blue just how I expected it to be/it looks darker/more true on the ASICS webpage. The laces are tied pretty tight. For anyone complaining that its too tight well they are trainers and they are suppose to keep your feet tied down tight. It is only tight just above the tongue of the shoe but that's where its suppose to be for trainers. The laces come tied pretty tight out of the box and tied under so you can loosen them and they are fine. I would highly recommend these if you are looking for a workout shoe. Treadmill, bike, squats, benching, leg press, butt machine, they work very well!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great shoes for working out and walking. These are the only shoes I can walk in all day and not have my achilles tendonitis flare up.Published 10 months ago by Homey the clown
I wear a men's 11 and this shoe fits exactly how it should. The shoe is quality for the price-point. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Evan
These shoes look great and are extremely comfortable. I am considering purchasing a second pair (same size, color) for when these wear out.Published 12 months ago by CJG