4.0 out of 5 stars Good, almost great.
I bought these shoes for lifting and general workouts.

PROS:

1) They're very comfortable, as I've come to expect from Asics.
2) They don't look heinous like most other trainers.
3) They're very lightweigtht.

CONS:

Published on October 25, 2012 by John Levidy

2.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable....didn't last
Published 21 months ago by Andrew J Tavernia

2.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable....didn't last, March 18, 2013
I was looking for a cross training shoe. One that I could wear for multiple activities, including gym workouts as well as a casual sneaker for walking the dog and such. The comfort was fantastic and lateral stability was good. I play volleyball and racquetball and the aggressive lateral motion proved to be too much for the sole of the shoe. The tread came apart in the second night of volleyball. The glue just didn't hold for this type of activity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, almost great., October 25, 2012
I bought these shoes for lifting and general workouts.

PROS:

1) They're very comfortable, as I've come to expect from Asics.
2) They don't look heinous like most other trainers.
3) They're very lightweigtht.

CONS:

1) There is too much space left at the front of the shoe, so when you're moving around a lot, your toes and the ball of your foot may slide. During jumping jacks this reaches a point where it's almost painful (because of the foot sliding outward in the shoe every time your feet go out).
2) I can't seem the balance between them tying too tight or too loose. They feel loose in the front (where I want them tight), but tight at the top (where I'd prefer them loser so it doesn't irritate my ankle).

Overall, a perfectly reasonable purchase if you're just looking for something around the gym, but if you're looking for something for running around, especially agility and sharp movements, then I think you should keep looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and great looking, February 14, 2013
I ordered these shoes with intent to use them strictly as gym shoes. But when I felt how comfortable they were on top of how great they looked, they quickly became my everyday sneaker as well. The material is very breathable on top (would not recommend them for a mud run!) and the base is very supportive to plyometric type moves. I use them for Insanity workouts and they provide more than enough stability and cushion for my knees and ankles. Would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a serious all purpose gym shoe and comfortable casual shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars ASICS Men's Gel Blur 33 TR Cross Training Shoe, September 8, 2012
Suzanne (Palm Harbor, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes for my husband who has bad foot problems and difficulties finding shoes. They work well for him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, TERRIBLE Quality, July 14, 2014
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe (Shoes)
Being an ASICS shoe, I expected it to be great quality... After one week using it at the gym for weight lifting and 10 minutes of warmup in the elliptical, the glue on the sides and the front started to show. I went on a trip and left them still. On the 4th day of use, the side of the shoe started to get loose from the sole. Its been three weeks of use now, since I could not return them, because when I came back from my trip the return time had passed, and the ASICS print inside of one shoe is almost gone, the front plastic that gives support to the shoe looks like it will start peeling very soon.

Conclusion:
TERRIBLE QUALITY, can't understand what happened to ASICS with this shoe.

If you buy it, be aware to try it fast, and inspect it, since the return policy is only 30 days!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made shoes, September 2, 2012
Shipped quickly and shoes seem to be very well made. The D width is a bit narrow for my foot but very comfortable on a brisk 2 mile walk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe, July 28, 2012
I agree with the other reviewer who categorized them as very light. You hardly feel them on your feet, which makes them nice for running.

5.0 out of 5 stars they work, April 20, 2014
e s r (Palm Springs, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I am fortunate to have found a shoe that works for me day to day, week to week. I have other shoes that look different or better or whatever but none are as comfortable as the Gel-Blu 33. Fortunately they have not discontinued this line which happens to so many brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars asics cross trainers, April 14, 2014
I was very happy with the shoes I bought recently as they fit well and were just what I ordered.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work Great, August 29, 2013
I use these shoes from my insanity workouts and they work great. People say the sizes run small but they fit me the same as rest of my asics.

ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 TR Cross-Training Shoe