4.0 out of 5 stars a great racing shoe
Let's just say this up front: this is not a casual running shoe. It's a racing shoe (though not technically a racing flat), and it's a good one at that. It's basically a lighter weight version of the DS Trainer (my regular running shoe), and as such it makes a great choice for running any race in, from a 5K up to a half marathon. I've had good luck with it at all of those...
Published 23 months ago by Ben Kimball

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but the sole is way too thin. Came apart too fast.
I've had these for a year, and I don't wear them that often. I like to alternate my workout shoes. I'd say I average about 2-3 days a week with these, and they've started to get holes in the bottom.

The shoe is extremely comfortable, and I love the style, but I expect my shoes to last longer. I've got much older Asics that are still kicking.
Published 9 months ago by W. Boland

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the style on these..., May 31, 2014
It's Giovanni "Gio" (Redfield, South Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews
A well designed and fitting shoe. I like the looks of these shoes and they feel "oh so comfy". Try em you'll love em.

3.0 out of 5 stars This shoe does not fit correctly, May 22, 2014
Be forewarned that this shoe fits a little narrow. I bought a longer size and it is still a little narrow. I can see my feet peeking around the tongue in the shoe. My first bad shoe buy on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes i have ever wear, April 29, 2014
to be honest its really comfort and fit in and im enjoy wearing it . the size is okay and i wear the shoes many times and everytime i wear it its expanding and get fit more than before. i recomonded to buy it and the price is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware, April 24, 2014
They fit perfect and are light and extremely comfortable. However there are holes in the sole of the foot, so if you step in a puddle or soggy grass your socks will get wet!! I imagine it's to vent your feet, but it's not conducive to weather. Just dry days or perhaps indoors only.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe but feels tight almost feels small!, April 18, 2014
Liked the shoe but it feels small. A narrow fit would be a better description.
I dont think I could have gone bigger as it would have been too big.
Difficult to fully explain but it just does not seem right!

4.0 out of 5 stars First they were too tight....now they are too loose, April 4, 2014
The first training run I wore them I wore regular athletic socks. They fit a bit tight. For race day, I switched to thinner liners. They were too loose. That's what you get for changing systems just before race day. So I guess they are true to size if I can just find the right socks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not run true to size, March 12, 2014
I have just recently started wearing an 8.5 which is a men's 6.5 so that's what I ordered. I wore them, they felt tight, I thought they would losen up. They haven't.. I checked the label to see if there is a difference in my other pair of shoes (which is also 8.5) and in the European size there is a half size difference.. Turns out that's a big difference..

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Way Off, March 10, 2014
I've ordered 10 pairs of various style Asics (size 10 M) from Amazon in the past 4 years and never had a sizing issue with any of them. Ordered these and they are easily a full size smaller than a 10 M, although they state that they are a 10 M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son wears a 10.5 and the 10.5 worked for him, March 7, 2014
We were a little nervous ordering these with all the reviews saying you needed to size up however my sons true size worked in these well. So dont go based on the reviews. Best bet would be to find in a store and try them on before ordering, if not then just be ready to return if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best light weight shoes, February 24, 2014
These are the best light weight shoes I had for a long time, I wish I can wear them everyday instead of just when walking or playing.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›