5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I've had these shoes for about 2 years now, they are my very first pair of ASICS, and here are my impressions:

Published on January 4, 2013 by Kevin R. Breese

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on July 31, 2012 by awindspirit

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Enduro 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)

-Superb comfort. I'm 40 years old and these are probably the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn. They fit very snug and tight, but in a good way. They just completely wrap your foot in comfort with no play or movement which can cause irritation & blisters. Each step I take is just total comfort and control.

-They are a very good looking shoe in my opinion.

-Very well made. The look and feel of everything is fantastic and they still look almost new after wearing them about 2 days per week for a couple years. Granted, they haven't seen any harsh conditions.

- Price is a bargain.

Conclusion: Highly recommended! When it comes to sneakers/hikers, no more Nike or New Balance for me. Either Asics or Columbia is where I'll go from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Asics gel so far a winner., October 27, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Enduro 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
Saw this shoe online online and loved the look of it. This shoe runs about a half size small, so if you wear a nine, get a 9 1/2.
Found the silver/lightning/cyber(yellow) shoe at Sports Authority marked down to 50 bucks. I have been a runner for 25 years and have run in asics gels since my first Austin Capital 10k in 1991, when I used a pair of gel lites. Asics builds a true runner's shoe, lightweight and comfy, like running on air. I have used nike air and do not like them. New balance makes some great shoes that may last a little longer than an Asics shoe, and I own two pairs of them I train in, but when I run in competitions I wear Asics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 31, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Enduro 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I have always been a fan of Asics shoes, from when I use to run, I found these shoes not only 1/2 size smaller, I wear a 9 but had to get a 9 1/2, but no give across the upper top of the feet, very tight feeling. I decided to wear the shoes and give them the benefit of the doubt they would loosen up, but was unable to wear them the full day, so slowly I increased the time each day, but they felt as if they were becoming more uncomfortable, the bottoms started pulling apart and the other side came off completely.

I have told people over the years, that Asisc was the shoe to buy, which I had several friends and other fellow co-workers buy over the years.

I am searching for another pair of shoes, Asisc has always been my shoe, but I am disappointed that Asisc has allowed this line to be cheaply made, now I don't know if I want to take a chance on another pair, especially when the cost is too high for a very low grade shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two pair, December 10, 2012
This is the 2nd pair of ASICS Men;s GEL ENDURO 6.
My first got run down and trashed, liked em so much I bought them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the money., December 20, 2012
I have been using these to run about 8 miles a week. They are a little heavy but durable. I have worn them 6 plus hours walking around one day and my feet felt ready to get out of them. They look good but run a little small I should have got a 1/2 size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, June 28, 2011
I have size 15 feet. Needless to say, it is troublesome to buy shoes. And when they arrive I can only hope the shoe will fit correctly and comfortably...ASICS nailed it. Fantastic shoe. Reasonably lightweight, great fit, excellent look. They did a great job with this one. I recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Surpisingly low quality, August 1, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Enduro 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes started falling apart after just a few runs. In particular they developed tears due (I guess) poor stitching at the seams. The things that hold shoe laces (not sure what the correct name is) required repairs. Not the quality I would have expected from ASICS.

On the plus side, running in these shoes is actually quite pleasant, even on uneven or rocky terrain.

Disclaimer: I got my shoes at Sears.com. Do not know if the ones sold at Amazon.com are of better quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge Asics fan disappointed, January 13, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Enduro 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I'm normally very much in love with my Asic shoes but this gel enduro 6 has disappointed me. The shoe was falling apart after having it for a few days. The traction on the bottom began coming off. I contacted customer service and will be returning them from where they came from.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling Apart, February 26, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Enduro 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I have had this shoe for 3 weeks and the sole of the show is falling apart and I only where my shoes inside, I coach gymnastics. I don't jog or anything, all I do is walk around on padded floors and the bottoms, back and the front, are peeling off. For something that cost $70+ shipping including I was expecting more.
Would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
I hopet these shoes will be very good, but I am waiting for them stil

ASICS Men's GEL-Enduro 6 Running Shoe