Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on March 2, 2012
purchased because of reviews. i have had shoes for 2 days. they are heavy, stiff, and has black plastic on both side of laces. this cannot be a running shoe. my other asics have been of better made quality. go to a store and check them out, before ordering. i do not recommend!
on February 29, 2012
Usually I only stick with Adidas, but I did try these on at a sports shop. Later saw them online for a cheap amount & pulled the trigger. These Equation 5 Asics are comfy and support really well when walking around. It's my "chillin" shoe. This is not a shoe you want for running for speed, it's heavy as a brick compared to Adidas running shoes.
on July 17, 2012
I've always like ASICS shoes and have worn the Equation 4, which was an excellent shoe for me. But the Equation 5 is a very stiff shoe, and one that has caused blisters on the tops of my toes. This could be just an idiosyncrasy of the way my toes fit into the shoe, but all I can say is that the stiffness makes the shoe uncomfortable to wear.
on September 7, 2013
my favorite shoes ever made, would highly recommend these shoes to anyone and have sense purchased multiple pairs. I have tried many different shoes, brands, etc... but none fit as well as these...would wear them 24 hours a day if possible.
on September 3, 2012
I bought it for my husband, it fits well, right on size.
The shoes are confortable enough for running and have a cool design.
The delivery just on time!!
We are please with the product..
on December 19, 2012
Well the shoes arrive in perfect condition and the box too, it has all of the Asics company tags. But I have to test the shoes for a couple of weeks at least for having a review on how they wear with the use. In terms of what I order and what I received is all okey.

Los zapatos llegaron en una condición perfecta y también su caja, tiene todas las etiquetas de la empresa Asics en su lugar. Pero al menos debo probar los zapatos por unas semanas para tener un opinión en cuanto a la manera en que se comportan con el uso. En términos de lo que ordené y lo que recibí, todo está bien.
on May 1, 2013
I tried these on at a local store and they felt great but didnt have my size. so i ordered them and got them within a few days. i am not a runner but these shoes are amazing. i have ran in them everyday since and my feet havent hurt at all. i will be buying these again when my other ones are wore out. awesome, awesome shoe
on December 11, 2012
These shoes are comfortable during and after a run. Depending on how far you run, it is always nice to still feel the comfort of your shoe when you are done. They also were very breathable and just overall felt great. I will purchase these again when needed.
on June 29, 2012
I had 8 outings to the racquet ball court and Bam.. the soul already started tearing apart. One of the square grip strips tore and it hurts the foot. The exact spot is the part below my foot just before the Toe and that is exactly where the soul of the shoe is damaged too.. I felt something was wrong in my 3rd and 4th outing to the court when i had blisters on my foot in the area described before but i overlooked it thinking that it was probably because of playing too intensely but when I wore my old Nikes in my next few outings nothing happened. Finally at the end of 7th week, the soul snapped.

It has been a very disappointing first time experience with Asics shoes. I have worn Nike shoes for a very long time and i could not think of even one pair which tore this soon. I bought Asics as i heard that they were premium shoes and most of them were more expensive than nike as they had some new & better gel technology but i guess the marketing gimmick was completely wrong. Little authenticity would have been nice.

i will probably never recommend asics shoes to anyone i know. very disappointing experience.. Money spent in vain.
on January 19, 2013
My husband has a bad back and right hip...he is hard to buy shoes for ...slender foot. But these shoes fit him perfectly and are the most comfortable tennis shoe he has ever worn! Thanks