4.0 out of 5 stars Good chillin shoes
Usually I only stick with Adidas, but I did try these on at a sports shop. Later saw them online for a cheap amount & pulled the trigger. These Equation 5 Asics are comfy and support really well when walking around. It's my "chillin" shoe. This is not a shoe you want for running for speed, it's heavy as a brick compared to Adidas running shoes.
Published on February 29, 2012 by RunnerClay

2.0 out of 5 stars not the usual product
purchased because of reviews. i have had shoes for 2 days. they are heavy, stiff, and has black plastic on both side of laces. this cannot be a running shoe. my other asics have been of better made quality. go to a store and check them out, before ordering. i do not recommend!
Published on March 2, 2012 by elsie1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars not the usual product, March 2, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chillin shoes, February 29, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars good product , great service, June 19, 2014
Great look. Sizing runs a bit tight and small though. If you have wider feet these are not the ones for you.
The shipper did a great job though and I had a great customer experience.

2.0 out of 5 stars ASICS Men's GEL-Equation 5 Running Shoe,Titanium/Black/Lime,7.5 M US, May 5, 2014
This shoe is very poorly built, the rubber sticker in the back of the shoe that's reflects the name has already fallen off both shoes. The sizing is very tight. Not the normal experience i have had with Assics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, good seller, April 25, 2014
Great shoes, my boyfriend loves them. Were a little tight at first but he has broken them in while walking.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor sole, February 20, 2014
I have barely use them and the sole is already worn out ..... Not buying this model again! Careful better pick cumulus style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last as long as hoped..., October 25, 2013
Support was okay, & comfort was good, but these didn't last 6 months. My foot tore through the outside between straps. For an extra $10, I recommend the GT-1000.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the shoe, August 22, 2013
I like this product for the price and the quality is provides for my feet. I have already recommended this product to others from Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars like it but the width was a bit small for me, July 22, 2013
used it for about 6 months, the quality is good but i brought the size i usually wear but the width was smaller than expected, used it anyways

5.0 out of 5 stars asics, great shoes, July 3, 2013
Rich Williams, II (Bridgeport, Ohio, US) - See all my reviews
Awesome shoe, great fit, comfortable!!! Amazing colors! Bought these because my wife said how comfy asics were, she was right!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›