5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out...
I purchased these with my only intent being to use them for Beachbody's Insanity workout program. I must say, they are great... never have my feet hurt wearing these (the rest of my body has, but that is due to the workout!).

Published on March 18, 2011 by Insanity Workout Guru

2.0 out of 5 stars Look great, feel great, but the quality... is not as good as other Asics shoes
I am very pleased with the overall look and feel of the shoe and with the Amazon transaction as well. However, I have concerns about the quality of this shoe. I always buy my Asics shoes from local retailers, but this is my first time that I have bought them on-line. These shoes have only been worn casually a few times and are in mint condition, yet I noticed the tread...
Published 11 months ago by Greg M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out..., March 18, 2011

I did have to have the pair of shoes replaced after a week. The stitching came out on one of the shoes. I contacted ASICS and they told me I would have to pay shipping to them, and back, and it would take 3-4 weeks. I contacted Amazon, and they overnighted me a new pair, and paid for the shipping back to them. Amazon is a great company that takes care of their customers.

I highly recommended this shoes for any workout! Dig Deeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout shoe, January 5, 2011
I have always been a nike guy and for the value thought I would give asics a try and I must say I am very happy that I did. This is a great shoe for my p90x work outs. The shoes look great and are very comfortable. They absorbe shock very well during the workouts and were almost half the price of the other shoes I was looking at. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Heel Support, October 22, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Express 3 Cross-Training Shoe (Apparel)
I had a Calcanectomy in 2009 and have been troubled with heel pain since the surgery. However, these shoes are the first to give me relief in this area while standing or walking. The softness and support in the heel is superior to any sneaker purchased in the past. The Asics Gel-Express 3 is very affordable and so happy with this purchase. I truly feel this has been a gift from God to receive some relief from my ongoing heel pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS makes fantastic shoes, March 6, 2013
I've used ASICS court shoes for 2 years now, and decided to get these pair as daily tennis shoes.
None can compare to ASICS w.r.t. comfortable/support, by far best shoe company.
I bought these five months ago, and they're holding up decently. The rubber tip on the toe is beginning to peel, but that is expected as I drag my feet when playing racket sports. I would recommend this to anyone who inquired.

5.0 out of 5 stars All about the size, August 27, 2010
Bought them because they came in the hard to find 12.5 4e. Nice quality, light but supportive, great for workouts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!, October 8, 2010
My New Balance MX841s were awesome but after about a month or two of use, they started to feel worn out (I also use them for walking to and from classes for college) so it was time for a new pair of cross trainers. I have to say, I was reluctant in changing to a different brand but I figured "why not?" I do not regret it at all! These shoes are SO comfortable from the minute I put them on. I used them yesterday at the gym and it was very cushion-y (the bounce back was very nice and noticeable). I'm going to use them today for P90X Plyometrics and am looking very much to this workout. I give this product a 4/5 because it runs a bit too big. I ordered a 10.5 D and it there is a lot of extra space in the toebox area, whereas, my New Balance MX841s fit perfect (with a 10.5 D size).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe for the price, March 4, 2013
This is the second pair of these shoes I have purchased. I use this shoe as a court shoe, primarily to play Wallyball (volleyball on a raquetball court). The shoes take an incredible pounding and hold up longer than I anticipated. I wore my first pair much longer than I should have, until the tread was smooth and a hole began forming near the toe of the shoe. The traction on the shoe is good and it provides adequate support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, August 29, 2012
I got these for my husband and he loves them. They fit well and are light. They are comfortable and told me his lower back isn't hurting anymore since he switched to these sneakers. He wears them all the time and they've held up so far when he plays floor hockey. I would definitely recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, June 25, 2012
These shoes were just what I was hoping for. They are the perfect size, feel great, and came packaged perfectly. My wife had bought the women's ASICS shoe just a few weeks ago at the mall but paid $100.00 on sale for them. For $57, you can't beat these shoes. Buy them NOW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cross Trainer I've Found!, January 21, 2012
I'd been searching for a good cross trainer shoe for a while and decided to try asics because I have a few pairs of their running shoes, and I am so happy that I did. Most other cross trainers I've had would slip a lot and I could never get the laces tight enough to hold my foot in place inside the shoe. There's no problem with that with the asics gel express cross trainers. I feel like these shoes were made for my feet!

ASICS Men's GEL-Express 3 Cross-Training Shoe