5.0 out of 5 stars Love Asics
I've purchased many Asics before. I have 2160's for treadmill use - perfect. The Fluent 4 is extremely comfortable and stylish. Threw them on and went for a 10 mile run on and off the road - no blisters at all. Well cushioned, yet light weight.
Published on July 2, 2012 by Patriotz

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough cushioning
Published on December 15, 2012 by Brent Etzel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Asics, July 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe!, March 23, 2012
This is nice looking shoe. It is light weight and comfortable. My son is wearing them for volleyball and really likes them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough cushioning, December 15, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Fluent 4 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I have faithfully purchased ASICS products for 10 years but I am very disappointed in these shoes. I've never had trouble with my ankles, knees, or hips while running, but after just two runs in the GEL-Fluent I was sore throughout my joints. I run about 15 miles per week and do 2-3 half marathons per year, and have never had problems until I started wearing these. These are fine if you merely intend to walk in them.

1.0 out of 5 stars No forefoot cushioning, November 23, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Fluent 4 Running Shoe (Apparel)
Disappointed. My first run in these shoes was about 6 miles and my legs were shot. This shoe has very little forefoot cushioning which I had never had a problem with other ASICS running shoes or any other quality running shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoe for the Price!!, October 3, 2012
This shoe is a great bang for the buck! It is light weight, it is comfy, and it looks good. Definitely happy about my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used to but great support., October 3, 2011
These shoes have really thick heel compare to flat casual sneakers which is what I was wearing before. Took some getting used to. After about three days, I got to like the extra bounce it gave my step. They feel really springy and keeps you running. I also think they'll last a long time. They do feel a bit slick on wet pavement though. It wish they had more grip. They also can be a bit noisy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts Forever and a Day, August 9, 2014
Bought these May of 2013 and I'm just now starting to feel them wear out. If you're going towards durability these shoes easily lasted 300+ miles of trail and road running and still look bright green. While I had the shoes I never had a problem with my ankles, but once I switched over to a more supportive shoe (Asic Kao something?) I found I couldn't wear these anymore without getting sore ankles. Overall if you want a light, slightly cushioned shoe that will look new FOREVER, these are your best bet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes - fit my 17 yo son perfectly, June 22, 2014
He uses them to kick about and train for cross country. ASICS lasts fit our family really well. These had good reviews and my son thinks they are warranted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe for walking, March 4, 2014
I have run in ASICS for years and use this shoe to walk in, it is as good as any other ASIC shoe I have purchased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›