ASICS Men's GEL-Fortitude 5 Running Shoe,White/Navy/Lightning,10.5 (2E) US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDryTM Sockliner
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Trusstic System
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This maximum support shoe is designed for large-framed runners with a neutral gate, as well as orthotics wearers. We've made it dramatically lighter, expanded the toe box, improved heel fit and made the midsole firmer to enhance stability.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.5 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004DEPSAQ
- Item model number: T1C2N.0150-Wht/Navy/Litng-10.5 (2E) US
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits very good and comfortable, it looks exactly the same as the picture, really worth the price for this shoes.Published on January 21, 2014 by Huber Hurtado
I have had these for 3-4 years and they still work very well. Yes, the look of the shoe isn't all that but when you consider the advantages such as cushioning, tireless use and how... Read morePublished on June 17, 2013 by Harkanwar Anand
I bought these when I started walking more often and had problems with bunions. These shoes are extremely comfortable. The cushioning makes it a joy to wear and walk in. Read morePublished on June 9, 2013 by Ed in Texas