5.0 out of 5 stars Reasons you should buy ASICS
Hi there!

Published on March 15, 2012 by Moises!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a "Running Shoe"
Published on February 17, 2012 by AEinNC

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasons you should buy ASICS, March 15, 2012
Hi there!

First of all before buying a running shoe you should know what is your type of feet. I was searching for the right shoes and when i entered to ASICS Web page they have a well explained description of how you can know the type of feet you have and the kind of shoes you need for your feet. I'm a under pronator and i need shoes with good support and cushion.

Now the shoes:

Pro:
1- They feel soft when your foot hit the ground running. It is like they absorb the impact.
2- Lightweight.
3- Nice fit
4- Nice design

Cons:
1- Shoe's lace are little short for me

Overall i think this is a good pair of running shoes. There is a review that said this shoes has not GEL( enter ASICS for explanation) but my shoes have 3 labels on them saying they have it.

Sorry for my English, hope this help you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a "Running Shoe", February 17, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Kanbarra 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I am a GM of a specialty running store and sell numerous running shoes. Asics is a fantastic shoe don't get me wrong, but the Kanbarra is NOT a true running shoe. You will notice it does NOT have the Gel cushioning system which the true technical line that Asics offers usually has. This is a great everyday shoe, but please DO NOT RUN in this shoe!If you want an Asics worth while...try the GT series or the Gel Nimbus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, March 31, 2012
DEAL (LOUISVILLE, KY, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased those shoes because of the price, those were in a nice deal, to be honest those don't feel as good as my Kayano 17, I recomend to spend a little more specially if you want them to run.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, no problems, February 8, 2012
I like the shoe. Fits well, good support - does what a shoe should. I only run short distances (2-3 miles), but weigh over 200 pounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars A worth while shoe, December 11, 2011
It is extremely difficult for me to find shoes that fit well and are comfortable, having a size 15 foot can be a bummer, God have mercy on those with even larger feet. As a nursing student and a full time nursing assistant on top of that i have a lot and i mean a lot of time spent on my feet running back and forth, standing, and doing things the human body wasn't meant to do. These shoes have proven themselves over and over again to be a great shoes of the utmost quality. They fit wonderfully, and still do almost a year later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick shoe, August 1, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Kanbarra 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
This shoe feels fast when you wear it. The upper is made of a very flexible and breathable material so your foot can move freely in the upper. It feels slightly minimalist in that way. It also doesn't have a ton of cushioning, so it's more of a speed workout shoe. I did an 8 mile run in them and felt ok, but it was less cushioned than some Asics. Overall, the ride is smooth for me and it feels fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Support, runs a tad small, December 29, 2011
R. Huffer (Thousand Oaks, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Kanbarra 6 Running Shoe (Apparel)
These feel strong and supportive from the minute you put them on, making my old pair of New Balance feel like socks in comparison. I spent 8 hours yesterday walking around Six Flags the other days in these with almost no discomfort, despite my old knee injury (most shoes I can't walk in for very long).
I'm glad the size 12.5 were on sale so I didn't get the 12's. They fit nice and snug but I think the 12 would have been too narrow. I wear standard with in every other shoe brand, usually 12-12.5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Running shoes, May 25, 2014
They are great as well,will order more as time goes on, very comforting, will pass on to other as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Kanbarra 6, June 9, 2012
I've had the Kanbarra 6's for about a year and I've been pretty satisfied. I recently walked 16 miles in one day (I was on vacation in NYC) and although my legs were tired, my feet were feeling okay. I've walked similar lengths in other shoes and had horrible, blistery pain.

They've also worn well. I use them pretty heavily, playing racquetball and tennis and basketball, but the soles are still hanging in there pretty well.

And they are serviceably stylish compared to other athletic shoes. They can be worn with a nice pair of jeans without looking terribly awkward.

My one complaint would be that they fit a bit wide on my feet compared to other shoes, especially in the front of the foot. This is not a problem for walking but is definitely noticeable when I play a sport like racquetball where quick changes of direction are necessary. There have been a couple of times when my feet have almost rolled inside the shoe, causing moderate pain and risking a pretty serious ankle injury.

Overall, I'd recommend them, and I will likely be getting myself Kanbarras again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for walking, not good for running., May 11, 2014
Not good for running at all but very good for walking. I still use the shoes. Keep in mind different people have different needs for their running shoes. I made a mistake