Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 31, 2011
These shoes impress in every way. Smart looking, extremely comfortable and for the UK market, unique.

As with all ASICS products I have used over the years they are well developed and tailored for purpose and it shows.

I am so pleased with my pair and have already managed to convince some of my friends that these are the shoes to buy.

My only nuisance was the fact that I had to get them sent over from USA through Amazon as they are not available in the UK as yet (May 2011).

As ever Amazon were spot on and I had them within a week.

Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
on September 22, 2011
I started using ASICS shoes for running a coupe of years ago, and they are the best for my feet, so I decided to try the Gel Linksmaster and they are very very comfortable, The first day I used them , I walked 18 holes and felt very good, the only thing is that they leave marks on the green, probably because they are new

Overall, these are the most comfortable golf shoes I ever wore
on November 17, 2012
I wear a size 9 but have wide feet so I ordered a bigger size... still no good. If you have wide feet steer clear of these shoes. I really love Asics running shoes so I was hoping these shoes would work out, but alas not for me. The shoes look great great and have a very solid bass... unfortunately just not for me.
on July 2, 2012
These shoes are the most comfortable I have ever had and I have paid top dollar trying to buy the best shoes available. However, make sure you tighten the spikes before you use them the first time. I just threw them on and lost one of the spikes the first round of golf and noticed after that all the spikes needed to be turned one click more to tighten them. This cost me an additional $12 to buy some new spikes. Now they really are the best golf shoes I have ever bought. I had trouble with other brands making me have blisters on my heals or too narrow in the toe so they crunched up my little toe, but these are wider at the toe and do not slip on my heal when I turn to transfer my weight. I would recommend these to anybody who usually walk 18 holes or more a week.
on April 1, 2013
This is the best golf shoe I have had yet. Very comfortable and great support. They fit just like my asics running shoes, same sizing which is great. I have had Addidas and Footjoy and these are far more comfortable.
on December 7, 2015
Big fan of ASICS!
Others mention somewhat tight. Of course....they aren't the running shoe. I found them spot on (slightly tighter than the running shoe)
As with all ASICS...go up a size!
Tighten the spikes before use!
Stayed dry & warm all day on a cold moist course in the North East
Very Comfioratable
Paid $50.20 here on Amazon! Size 9
on June 27, 2014
I've walked 18 holes twice with these since I purchased them. I've been wearing ASICs running shoes for many years. Because of the leather on these you should order 1/2 size larger. They are comfortable and if they stand the test of time I will order again.
on July 11, 2015
Purchased for Father's Day for my husband. He loves them! He was excited that they were Asics golf shoes. He has always preferred Asics running shoes.
Great comfort, support, and style. Worth the money!
on August 5, 2013
ASICS: The only tennis shoe I'll ware. So, I bought this golf shoe because of how much I like the ASICS products. I ordered the 9.5 size, but probably needed a 10.5. OR, better yet...10 WIDE. Had to return these, and will try to find a wide version. Otherwise, this shoe was very nice. Once I find the right size, I will buy'em.
on July 16, 2013
I had been having issues with my knee, calves and feet from injury and running. My old golf shoes had never bothered me until this year. I tried on every shoe at two golf stores (that weren't ridiculously overpriced) and none of them were very good. I took a shot and ordered these because I could return them for free. They are outstanding. I was able to put in my orthotic inserts to support my arch, which I need badly. When I played in these, they were like magic.