5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!
For what its worth-
Published 23 months ago by SIUADO

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT!!!
Do not buy these! After a 5.5 mile hike, the hard rubber treads were peeling off the front of my shoe, exposing the soft white cushioning. Rocks were cutting into the cushioning and I was concerned about being able to finish my hike without injury.
Published on August 1, 2012 by Kendall P. Oei

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, March 21, 2013
For what its worth-
I've been looking for a new shoe for an upcoming eight day walking trip that would average 4-5 miles a day. I wasn't sure which way to go so I ordered a pair of New Balance running shoes (I'm a big fan of NB shoes) and these. I know these are a trail running shoe but I thought they might be good as a walker. I'm a big guy (6'5" 325lbs) so just walking around the house in both pairs allowed me to tell that the NB running shoes weren't really going to do it for me. These felt great right from the start. Good heel cushion as well a great cushion in the toe box area. The NB's didn't come close. I know the street runners are supposed to be lighter but I wanted to compare for myself. I've been doing 2-4 miles a day in them and am very happy with the fit and haven't had any hot spots.
Once these have been ground into dust I'll be ordering another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel Scram, February 1, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Scram Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
I recently ran the Super Spartan in these shoes in a very hilly and muddy course, these shoes were outstanding for traction and comfort, I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS Men's Scram Trail Running Shoe, October 6, 2012
Wade Waters (Flint, MI. USA) - See all my reviews
These are excellent for walking, although the they are running shoes. I got them because I have disc problems in my back and neck. They are well made and sturdy, but very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics sizing has changed ?????, June 12, 2013
jmac16 (New York, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Great shoes
Have not bought Asics in quite a few years. Bought into the Nike hype (but they are wider)
As long as you are prepared to go up a 1/2 to a whole size you will be very pleased with a great comfortable shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style, October 4, 2012
Although I purchased the shoes because they shared my university's colors, I was more than pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the product. The gel soles makes walking or running a very enjoyable experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, February 15, 2013
I wear these daily walking a lot on concrete floors, and they are very comfortable. I have wide feet and these in medium width fit me great. Plenty of room in the toe. Be aware if you have narrow feet, these might be way to wide for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe. Not for everyday use., December 11, 2013
Let me start by saying that I only wear these when I run (which is part my workout) then I take them off. I don't wear them for my full workout. I'm not a runner either. I only a go anywhere from a mile to 5 miles at a time.

Now, these guys are super comfortable. They really do put a bounce/spring in the step and it's noticeable. I know that some people complained about the soles coming off after a while. I don't have this problem, however the way the shoes are put together it wouldn't shock me if that did happen, although I think these people may be using these shoes for everyday purposes or are avid runners. Otherwise, I think these are A-OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, March 15, 2013
Great shoes for a reasonable price. I am really pleased with the look of the shoe as well as how comfortable they are.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT!!!, August 1, 2012
Kendall P. Oei "Poei" (Concord, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Scram Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
I called ASICS, because I have loved their shoes for years. The rep said that there was another shoe a couple of years ago that had to be recalled because of a bad adhesive. I think this is another case where that is what needs to happen.
I will continue to buy ASICS, as long as this doesn't happen again. Skip this shoe...

1.0 out of 5 stars Soles came apart after one game of soccer, July 9, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Scram Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
I loved asics. I have only owned asics shoes for probably 3 years. I found these, they're good looking, feel great on my feet, just enough arch support, light, and fast. However after one game of soccer the yellow part on the soles started delaminating (coming apart) from the FOAM sole it was somehow glued or bonded to. I exchanged them at the store where I bought them only to find this is a problem with the whole line. I am very disappointed with asics and plan to write them a letter. Please do not buy these shoes, they are of very poor quality construction.

ASICS Men's GEL-Scram Trail Running Shoe