4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
These shoes are very comfortable. I was looking for a good running shoe that could handle gravel and loose sand, and this shoe is great. Will be buying more ASICs.
Published 15 months ago by w.w

Terrible running shoes.This shoes are very comfortable but the orange portion of the sole starting stripping off after few times wearing these shoes in a gym. It happen to me with a pair of Nike sneakers. I learned: if the sole has a part of a different color is not going to last in its place.
Published 12 months ago by JORGE AMAYA

1.0 out of 5 stars The sole starting stripping off after few times wearing these shoes., January 5, 2014
This review is from: ASICS Men's GEL-Scram 2 Trail Running (Shoes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, October 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Too hard, November 4, 2013
The first time I wore them the left shoe heel compacted and becamevery hard. I have previously owned two pair of asics and loved them. Not these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, Very Comfortable, November 13, 2013
My husband ordered this to replace his old pair of shoes. He has previously bought New Balance Shoes but he said he will now buy Asics. These are so much more comfortable. He says it's like walking on a cushion. He has to buy all of his shoes online because the shoe stores do not have his size most of the time. Size 15. These fit very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running shoe, July 3, 2014
Rodney E. Owen "owen445" (Silex, MO United States) - See all my reviews
These are nice for running, they have a shock absorbing effect to lessen the impact on feet/knees. I would consider buying these again when they wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD QUALITY, June 14, 2014
EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND IT.
VERY GOOD QUALITY
IT'S BETTER THAN I EXPECTED
ASICS HAVE VERY GOOD PRODUCT
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE

4.0 out of 5 stars Asics always deliver, May 25, 2014
Jason (Concord, North Carolina United States) - See all my reviews
I've never owned a bad pair of Asics. I can't speak for how well they hold up under prolonged, serious running conditions. I don't run marathons, half-marathons, 5Ks, 3Ks, Fun Runs, or even the 100m dash. Certainly, there isn't a thing wrong with exercise in general, or running in particular. Its just that if anyone ever reads this review, they'll know where I'm coming from. For a regular guy who wears them to work on casual days, to the mall, or pretty much anywhere on a weekend, these shoes are great. I have found every pair of Asics I've owned to consistently be the most: comfortable, well-made, and durable tennis shoe out there. I only wish they were made in America. That would be the only thing I see wrong with these or any pair of Asics. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Awesome :), May 21, 2014
I'm a long distance runner. Ascis sizes have a consistent fit across all models. Ordering on line beat traffic any day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, May 19, 2014
Shoes fit great, very light and comfortable. Insole slid around a little bit but not a deal breaker. Easy to fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics, May 17, 2014
These shoes are great! I like them more than the Brooks "Beast", the price is very reasonable compared to Brooks. I'm going to recommend these running shoes.

ASICS Men's GEL-Scram 2 Trail Running