Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Price:$47.95 - $57.01

on November 5, 2013
Ran NYC Marathon 2013 in comfort.
No pain during or after the race.
No blister toes after running 26.2 miles.
44 comments124 of 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2013
Good value and expected asics fit & quality. My new running shoes. I guess I'm a bit biased because I only buy asics athletic shoes. If you have wide feet you can't go wrong... I always buy a 1/2 size up and 4E width, and everything works out great for me
11 comment64 of 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2015
I don't write reviews that often. But I felt compelled for this product. I usually don't order shoes online, but after the great reviews and the President's Day sale discount I thought I would try. I run about 5 miles, 3 times a week.

Overall I was disappointed and do not understand how this shoe got such great reviews. They are okay. But I have used Nike Max Air and New Balance in the past and those shoes are much more comfortable.

Also, this shoe runs very small. I typically wear size 10.5 shoes and always buy running shoes a half size larger. I bought size 11 and they are somewhat small.

Most importantly, after one 5 mile run the sole by the toe is detaching. See photo. Now a shoe should not be falling apart after one 5 mile run. If anyone from ASCIS reads this review please tell me how these are quality shoes. I glued the piece back with some shoe glue because I did not want to go through the trouble to send them back, and I can always use them for walking the dogs.

Overall, not that great and I would never buy again.
review image
33 comments45 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2014
Fits well and comfortably, a little tighter in the sides than expected but still good. A nice spring to them which helps in longer runs
on June 14, 2015
To start, out-of-the-box, these sneakers fit perfectly and were very comfortable. But, as with my first pair of Asics, they just didn't last.

These shoes were delivered on 5/22/15... in three weeks, they were run down. To be clear, I'm not a small guy, about 270 lbs., so I do pound the pavement a bit more than the average person. However, I wasn't running in these sneakers, just walking. I walk on suburban sidewalks and blacktop streets, not trails or rough terrain that may wear tread a bit more quickly. Please see my attached pic.

I am heavily disappointed in the quick wear of these sneakers, and feel like I just rented a pair for $15+ a week.
review image
11 comment24 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2015
I like the appearance of these shoes. They are very comfortable, etc. I don't wear them daily,

Today, I went to put them on, pulled the laces on one shoe tight and one of the cloth loops that the shoe lace feeds through ripped off the shoe.

Since I'm out of the return/exchange period I guess I'm stuck with a pair of shoes I can no longer wear?

I've only had them since April.
on January 31, 2013
These are good shoes, they fit well in most respects, but they are just not as wide as I'd hoped.I bought the 4E width, and it really doesn't feel any wider 2E. I have purchased other ASICS shoes in the past and have not noticed the toe-box being this tight. It isn't unwearable, it will just take for it to stretch out, I guess.
33 comments33 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2014
This was the first time I tried ASICS and was really hesitant because I'm flat-footed and need a wide show (4E). I usually buy New Balance but tried these ASICS because of the reasonable price and recommendations from friends. I'm so glad I did because theses shoes are the most comfortable athletic shoe I've ever worn. They felt great from the first time I put them on which never happens because of my wide foot. Botom line, great fit and a great shoe.
on January 27, 2015
Not comfortable.
review image
11 comment59 of 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
These shoes are designed for the neutral runner. This is a surprisingly great trail running shoe for the price. It has a nice thick and well cushioned midsole with GEL in the heel, not sure about the forefoot. The fit is good and the quality is up to the ASICS standard. I use these as my daily casual shoes as well as run in them because they feel so good on my feet. They work well on the road as well as the trail. The mesh upper is a tighter/closer knit making the shoe a good choice for running in cold weather. The trail designed outer sole works good if you get to run in the snow. If I had to use two words to describe this shoe, I would say "versatile and comfortable" and they are a great value as well.
33 comments44 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse