|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's GT-2150 Running Shoe
|Price:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Space Trusstic System creates a pocket between the Trusstic System, device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Solyte Midsole Material features enhanced cushioning and durability
- DuoMax support system enhances support and stability, and is positioned sport specifically
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The ASICS® GT 2150 men's running shoe is loaded with performance features for comfort and gentle motion control. Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) technology enhances the foot's natural gait, while a Solyte® midsole provides responsive cushioning. The DuoMax® support system stabilizes the midfoot.
One of the world's most popular running shoes just keeps getting better. Performance features for 2010 include DuoMax Support System to enhance stability, Solyte midsole material, ComforDry Sockliner, Space Trusstic System, and Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) for gait enhancement.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.6 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002EQAOM2
- Item model number: GT-2150
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am at the last two weeks of training for my first marathon- the Jerusalem Marathon (thats ion Israel, where I live).
The material quality is amazing. Shock abzorbing is very good. The shoes are cool and keep your feet dry on long sweaty runs.
Not the lightest shoes, at all. but not abnormally heavy ether.
I run rather lightly on my feet, and these shoes reduce shock to a minimum. I elieve that this shoe can take in the shock for heavier runners to. I am 5'10', and weigh 175 lb.
I wear a 9,1/2 and the shoes fit true to size. They are actually a bit wider than normal in the Toe box.
I really like these shoes, they really make road running easy on the body (I train mostly on narrow trails in the woods or out in the desert)
Addition- after 8 months of use.
Just switched to my next pair of shoes, NB 890, which are amazing.
these shoes served as a secondary pair for me as I ran most of the period in trail shoes. the shoe held out rather well. the heel support is amazing on this shoe, if that is waht you are looking for. I am not, I land on my midfoot mostly. the front of this shoe is slightly wider than most shoes, and lost much of its cushioning recently. That said, i am training for a marathon and the shoes have definetly served me through many more miles than most users will ever demand from their shoe.
All in all, good shoe if you need support and are run at a medium pace.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of my best running shoes I had. Little stiff, but it has good cushion.
After years of running, I'm using it as everyday shoes
The only complain is that the mesh in... Read more
For anyone planning to buy a pair of Asics shoes, please read this. I bought a pair of GT-2150s from Amazon in 2015. Read morePublished 3 months ago by LicoriceWhip
Last time I buy shoes on Amazon. I wanted the very same size and model number of Asics that I had previously worn out. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Andrew
There probably a better shoe than my star rating. But, they fit a little, 1/4 size, too small for me. Nice shoe. Although I think shoes are REALLY over priced these days. Read morePublished 7 months ago by M T
This is an older version now similar to others I have had...that's why I bought them....they are AWESOME.Published 9 months ago by D. Terry
Asics are some of the best shoes I have owned. They have a big toe-box and are very comfortable. They are mesh so your feet do not get very hot.Published 9 months ago by Lee Holmes