Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 9, 2011
These shoes were a little bit of a blind shot for me. I like the way they looked and I am comfortable with the Asics brand. I was so excited to receive them in the mail, that I went on a 10K run. Not only did I get a lot of natural movement from my foot, but I felt like my ankles and knees had the cushion from the shoe that was needed to be able to comfortably run better for longer distances. Don't even question if they are good for running or if they are a stylish shoe with the name brand. Get them.
on November 26, 2011
I threw this video together to say that the Asics Gel-Blur 33 are running shoes that pack a lot for the buck. One of the most well balance runners I have had the chance to wear. They perform well and with a price tag of $85, the weight of 10.5oz (super light), extreme comfort, breathes well, stability, and great styling; the shoe out preforms its price. Of course, there are other shoes in this price level, but I haven't found one quite like this yet. If you have any further question, I would be more than happy to answer back.

*Thanks to Sean Higgins (A Critic of Critics/Troll), without you this review would have never been Grammatically possible.

*Further thanks to my Cell Phone, without you Sean Higgins would have nothing to complain about.

*Thanks to Asics for releasing a great shoe! That's what the review is all about.
2020 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2012
I am a very active person and have worn many types of athletic shoes. I have never gotten blisters on the middle inside portion of my feet before lacing these shoes up. I broke them in at shorter distances and then took them for a 6 mile ride (middle distance for me) and had to walk the last mile because they were so bad. I gave it a few days and tried double socks- didn't work. Buying shoes online is dangerous.
on June 30, 2012
I own about 9 pair of Asics, and my shoes range from the lower/cheaper tier of Asics to the much more expensive versions such as Kayano 17s. Anyway, I'd say these are my favorites so far. I've owned them for only two days, but they just seem to 'match' my feet. They are both light, yet seem thicker and more supportive at the heel and ankle area. For the price I paid, these are definitely the best shoes I've ever bought in relation to cost. I'd easily pay twice as much, and would choose these at this point over the Kayano models, and that is assuming the prices are identical.
on May 12, 2012
nice shoes. havent had chance to use them much, but they do seem to run narrow like a few others have said. After just a three mile run, i got a large blister on the inside my foot. never had any problems with shoe widths before. hopefully better socks or the shoe breaking in will help and prevent the need of a change in size.
on August 8, 2011
Just got these babies today and took 'em out for a spin and was amazed at how well they performed. Cushion, support, comfort, and weight are all fantastic. I'd recommend these to anyone whose serious about running.
VINE VOICEon June 21, 2012
I just got myself the Storm/Lightning/Neon/Orange pair and they are fantastic.

Highly visible, but I would like to see more reflective elements on the shoes.

The laces are a little short, in my opinion.

Very light weight, comfortable, and they breath better than any other shoes I have owned. These are easily the lightest weight shoes I own. Cushioning is superb.

Everyone who has seen them really likes them.

They run true to size.

I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
on February 18, 2012
I have always been a fan of Asics. However, the insole on these rubs against the arch of my foot and completely shreds it. I run 8-10 miles usually. Today I had to stop at five because of the pain. Everyone's foot is different, so you may not have this problem.
on January 17, 2012
Item came as described and in a timely manner. These shoes are very comfortable, and even more comfortable if an insole is used with them. They fit very snug and the thin strip of gel at the bottom of the shoe really helps when standing and/or walking for long hours of the day.
on July 2, 2012
I bought 2 pairs of Asics 2 years ago (identical pairs) because they felt so good on my feet. Ran, lifted weights, did exercise classes, road my bike, etc. Good all-around shoe that felt great. So, when the Blur came along, I figured what the heck. I have tried other Asics in the past 6 months from local stores and found the fit to be not so good. I normally wear size 10M and with other brand-name shoes, no problem. It seems that Asics must have changed their sizing in such a way that they are narrower now but the length is fine. In fact, going up a half size makes the shoes way to long but still on the narrow side. No matter how I adjusted the laces, my feet were constricted and actually had some soreness after trying to run in these shoes. And, yes, the laces are too short as well (as indicated by several others). Try finding these shoes in a wider size? Not likely and not without some expense. So, I guess it is back to another brand.