5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Back Gel-Nimbus
Published 15 months ago by Garry Stiegman

1.0 out of 5 stars This shoe does not seem original.
I compared the product that arrived with another identical model (only change the colors) and noticed a huge difference in finish and comfort. There seems unique, the sole is stiff, has no comfort that a Asics Gel originally has. Now I do not know what I'll do because I'm in Brazil and need to change not to get into mischief.
Published 10 months ago by Alerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Back Gel-Nimbus, October 29, 2013
Garry Stiegman "zoo76" (Lusby, MD United States) - See all my reviews
My last Asics were Gel Nimbus 11s, they changed too much with 12 so I jumped to Nike Vomeros. I read a lot about Nimbus 15s and getting back to comfort so I ordered a pair.I am pleased to find the familiar, spacious toe box, wider than my Vomeros, There is also a lot more shoe between my Asics and the ground, compared to my Nikes. The Nimbus are most cushy on a heel strike, but my mid-foot landing is still quite nice, I just completed a 10K in them and they performed very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoes, November 20, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 15 NYC Running Shoe (Shoes)
Never thought I would spend this much on running shoes, but glad I did. These shoes allow me to run without pain in feet or knees. I guess all the gel really works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nimbus Never Disappoints, January 31, 2015
My hubby surely loves the Nimbus line of Asics. He had a hip replacement several years ago and recovery has been pretty slow. He's very active and works out everyday. However, any leg exercise was hard. We decided to try Asics Nimbus. He has been running and doing the elliptical machine dailey to strengthen his leg for the last year. He says that the shoes have made a great difference in comfort and ease of his hip. He is fully recovered now and better than ever. This is the second pair we have purchased in the last year (replaced after 6 months of very heavy usage from a 6" 200 lb, 53 year old). The look of this shoe is better than pictured. The picture shows stark white, however, in real life, it's more subtle. Very nice looking shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pair of running shoes, May 1, 2014
A great pair of running shoes, I recommend to anyone. Great seller, recommend to all. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, May 1, 2014
Just ran a 60km route tester for the comrades marathon in these, no complaints. Shoe looks good, feels great like a new pair of nimbus would, felt comfortable and light. I run marathons and ultras and generally only go for nimbus. Some earlier poster queried the quality of the shoe being slightly different from normal nimbus, I raised this with one of the guys on the run, who is the Asics agent here in South Africa. They basically have a couple factories in the east China Vietnam, but the shoes are all identical in build and quality... Nice to know. Size seems perfect / as expected. If you like the coulours and are looking for a premium long distance neutral shoe, then look no further!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super !, March 30, 2014
Very nice shoes, I'm very happy...I did the marathon...and now I have the NYC 2013 shoes!
Very nice color...and fast service!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, March 17, 2014
After years of running I started getting a pain in the front of my foot. Finally saw a doctor and was told that I needed to spend more money on my running shoes and replace more often. He gave me a list to choose from and this I was I purchased. Unfortunately, my Kmart brand wasn't on my list. One Note: The shoe does seem to run 1/2 size too small

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color combination, March 6, 2014
I'm an AICS guy but their color combination choices have been suspect in tha past. This has enough white for teh old timers that still like a predominantly white shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of shoes, February 17, 2014
this is a good pair of shoes,but a little heavier than nimbus 14, and i will recommend it to my friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, February 14, 2014
Bay Sailor (Barnegat, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
I never thought I would be spending over $100.00 for sneakers. But you know what, my other Asics Nimbus shoes have taken me from here to the UK and back for years and even though I can't get them as clean as I would like I put them on when I want comfort.
I even wore them for comfort on first class dirty and all. Like large toe area. New pair fits well out of box as always.