5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes
I just received the shipment and tried it. It fits well and is very comfortable. Good cushioning. It is everything that the manufacture claims. It is full of technology. I ran for 4 miles and it felt very good. I had some foot problems and looks like these shoes fixed it. I used to run in asic Kinseis, and I think these are better than the Kinseis.
Published 2 months ago by Adi

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!!
I have been running with Asics shoes for more than 10 years, mostly with the latest Nimbus available. These running shoes would last for about 10 months to 1 year. In October 2014, I decided to change and bought Sendai 2 after reading several ads and reviews, including Asics recommendation for supinators or underpronators.
After 6 weeks running on an average of 20 km...
Published 29 days ago by Tania Lai

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!!, November 29, 2014
After 6 weeks running on an average of 20 km per week, I was very disappointed to see an extreme wear on the outer heel of the shoes (see pictures attached). I would normally observe this only after at least 6 months with previous Asics shoes (e.g. Nimbus). I have never complained about shoes I wore before, but this time I found it unacceptable especially for the price I have payed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, October 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great stability, amazing colors, November 16, 2014
Used to be a Nike runner. Asics will be my new shoe brand. Smooth, great stability, amazing colors. I'm a bodybuilder so I'm heavier at 248 lbs and I run a lot during competition season. But because I am heavier I do wish they lasted a little longer. I'll probably need new ones every six months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it walking on clouds a tm?, October 24, 2014
Is it walking on clouds a tm? If it doesn't this guys should patent it. ASICS is a superb brand and I do appreciate the fact they managed to move on, like bringing up colors but still keeping it smooth..the size fitted just as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME, September 16, 2014
LOVE THIS SHOE

I LIKE THE WAY IT SUPPORTS MY ARCH, MY FEET AREN'T TIRED AND SORE AFTER A WORKOUT.

WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, September 30, 2014
Fit snug but not too tight. Color patterns stand out and not to gaudy and just an overall joy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice stuff, December 18, 2014
Fits perfectly and It is very comfortable... a feather. Nice colors as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 28, 2014
Feels nice for walking, will run in them soon. The fit is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014
light/comfortable i like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 4, 2014