|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's Matflex 3 Wrestling Shoe
|Price:||$56.95 - $59.95|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Integrated Lace Garage Complies with rules regarding laces.
- California Slip Lasting For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Full length gum rubber outsole
- Open Mesh Upper Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Now in its 3rd season, this great all-around wrestling shoe offers exceptional value and outstanding performance features that will provide excellent comfort and support without pinning down your wallet.
Out-maneuver the competition like the Matflex 3 out-maneuvers its competition. This lace-up wrestling shoe provides high-level arch and ankle support without impeding on your range of motion. Its synthetic and mesh upper can handle practice after practice and still be in tip-top shape for the tournament. Make the right choice and add the Matflex 3 to your locker.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004DCBIXY
- Item model number: Matflex 3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The show feels great, but has a small fit. You will need to buy them a size larger than you normally wear.
Now, fortunately, I read the reviews about sizing. ORDER A FULL SIZE LARGER. I wear an 11 regular in Nike running shoes. I ordered a 12 in these shoes and it is snug. The width seems fine to me so I think you can get away with your normal width size. However, in length, do not go just a 1/2 size up. Go a full size. You will not regret it. If you go a 1/2 size or true size, you will be sending the shoes back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I should have gotten this a half size larger. This is a wrestling shoe so there is hardly any arch support. Great style and feel.Published 1 month ago by Sergio E Merino
I don't have wide feet, but these are too narrow. ASICS wide foot fits a normal foot in my opinion. I've never owned wide shoes in my life, but it seems to be a requirement for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alien Implant
Excellent traction and support, as well as great stylish design. Build quality is fantastic as these lasted me well over a year while being used 4-5 times a week, hours on end. Read morePublished 4 months ago by D. Noel
My son liked the look of these but reported that they did not grip the mat well. Also they had noticeable wear after only a few weeks of use. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Lucky Funk