ASICS Men's Myles II Running Pant,Black,Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Polyester 88%/ Lycra 12%
- Looks just like cotton, but packed full of technical qualities, including powerful moisture management to keep you cool and dry
- Soft, four-way stretch fabric with moisture-wicking properties for comfort on the go
- Semi-Fitted: Contours to the body
- Classic styling makes this an everyday, versatile basic
- Flatlock seam construction protects against chafing
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.8 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- ASIN: B003F24AF6
- Item model number: MB1104
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 1, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Keeps you quite warm though, much more than my other and lighter running pants, so not recommended for mild climates or warm blooded runners!
They did turn out to be an inch or two too long. They fit wonderfully in the waist though.
The length thing has not been an issue with me. They actually don't run over my heels. For whatever reason they just kinda rest on my achilles. Let me also clarify that I don't (unless theres lots of snow or for work reasons) where shoes. I run in hurraches (xero/invisible shoes) and I've had no problems with these pants while running and walking in said fashion.
If I actually wore shoes the length wouldn't be a problem as my shoe would stop them anyways. I have since purchased a second pair and actually hemmed the bottom of one of them. Despite there being a zipper it is possible to hem them.
One minor complaint - I bought 2 pairs of these and the location of the (tiny) inside pocket differs on each. On one of them it's closer to the front near my stomach, but on the other it's on the back of my right hip (a strange spot and kind of awkward to reach). Not a deal breaker, just inconsistent quality control.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too long, and not so slim as picture show, to be used in a cold wheater, very good quality, washed a lot of times and still same as new.Published 14 months ago by Gilberto C.
Great fit and warm for those winter runs. Even better when layered, but perfectly adequate by itself. I really liked how fitted the ankles were on this pair of running pants. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Morgan Adam Carlile
Runs longer than I would like. I have shorter legs though (28"), so it's always tough to find something that fits well.Published 19 months ago by D J Albrecht
I was trying to look for a close replacemnt for North Face TNF and these pants are good. A little bit on the heavy side the fabric feels great during running and breaths well. Read morePublished 20 months ago by S. Rajan
Great for those cool to cold morning walks. Great fit other than the length but I short. Also excellent for weekend wear.Published on January 8, 2014 by yoda
a little long but love the feel. very warm. i wear these out on a cold night and don't feel it/Published on December 18, 2013 by bb