5.0 out of 5 stars nice running pants
If your looking for a non baggy but not spandex tight fitting running pants these fit the bill. Easy to pull over running shoes. The first 5K race I wore them to I was nice and warm at 38 degrees. Didn't win the race so there must have been a flaw somewhere.
Published on November 17, 2010 by S. Franklin

1.0 out of 5 stars These Aren't What They Seam
Great except as others have noted !!! INSEAM IS 4 TO 5 INCHES LONGER!!! than Amazon's sizing chart would lead one to believe. Expecting 32.5, but it's more like 37". And you can't even hem them up because of the zipper bottoms. Too much of a good thing.
Published on March 30, 2012 by Marked Up

5.0 out of 5 stars nice running pants, November 17, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - keeps you warm, January 13, 2011
Well made, good quality and reasonably stylish (slim fit, not baggy).
Keeps you quite warm though, much more than my other and lighter running pants, so not recommended for mild climates or warm blooded runners!

1.0 out of 5 stars These Aren't What They Seam, March 30, 2012
Marked Up (Great Northwest) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last! Athletic Pants that Fit!, March 13, 2012
John Franklin (Downers Grove IL) - See all my reviews
Why is it so hard for someone my height, 6'3", with a 34" waist, to find athletic pants that aren't 3 inches above my ankle? To the rescue came this Asics Myles II Medium Tall running pants. These are fitted but not tight to the legs, with a nine inch zipper at the cuffs. Most of all, they actually come over my shoe tops! Unheard of! Price was right too. Plus, I used Discover card rewards to pay for it all. Thanks Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great running pants, March 31, 2011
The pockets are a little small, and I wish they would seal up with a zipper; but otherwise, very comfortable running pant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "Walking" Pant, May 2, 2011
Part of the recovery from spinal fusion is to start walking. While on a walking program for the past two years, I used to wear jeans through the fall and early spring in WI. I finally talked to a coworker, who's a runner, and asked him what he used for the cooler times of the year. I didn't want to go the "tights" route, found these and couldn't be happier. They have an athletic look and the fabric has a lot of give making them extremely comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little long but fit nice and do their job...even in the cold., November 19, 2013
I'm 6'1" with a 32 inch inseam and these fit great but are a little long. They still fit nice because they are form fitting to the ankles and shows keep them on but if you decide to wear these around the house without shoes, expect to step on them a lot.

On runs they do their job and do it well. I'm able to go out into Minnesota cold fall days and run without any other protection outside of gloves and a hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Causal / Exercise Pants, October 12, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Men's Myles II Running Pant (Apparel)
I've been very happy with the purchase of these pants. I'm 6ft 2in with a 33in inseam. I purchased the large size pants. They were a little long at first. I washed the pants once and they shrank enough that they fit great now. The material is very comfortable. I've been out walking and running in these pants on 40 degree mornings. They kept me at the right temperature. The pants fit comfortable. The fit is comfortable. If I could change them, I would make the waist a little lower.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants for biking too, October 2, 2013
I really like these pants, I don't run but I do a lot of bicycling and these are great for those cool mornings when you don't know what to wear when you start out cool and it gets hot by noon The bottom of the pant leg is slim so it doesn't get caught in the bike chain. They are very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Too long, but I don't care, September 25, 2013
Yes they are too long. I am tall and skinny and new about the sizing issue ahead of time. Still, for ten bucks I bought a large pair.

They did turn out to be an inch or two too long. They fit wonderfully in the waist though.

The length thing has not been an issue with me. They actually don't run over my heels. For whatever reason they just kinda rest on my achilles. Let me also clarify that I don't (unless theres lots of snow or for work reasons) where shoes. I run in hurraches (xero/invisible shoes) and I've had no problems with these pants while running and walking in said fashion.

If I actually wore shoes the length wouldn't be a problem as my shoe would stop them anyways. I have since purchased a second pair and actually hemmed the bottom of one of them. Despite there being a zipper it is possible to hem them.

ARRAY(0x9ef5fb7c)