4.0 out of 5 stars running tank
i own over 10 running tanks/shirts... quality wise this is not bad. it's light, non-sticky and the price... is superb.
i just didn't like the cut that much but it's alright.
Published on October 8, 2012 by D. Ataryan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not cut for runners
Published 9 months ago by KRP

4.0 out of 5 stars running tank, October 8, 2012
i just didn't like the cut that much but it's alright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running Singlet, July 3, 2014
Kiendawtcom (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Very nice one. Fits great. Material is really nice considering the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars as previously reported, runs big, March 24, 2014
I'm 6'1, 210, athletic/arge frame, and the medium fits comfortably with room to spare. I tried the large and it was wayyyy to big.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not cut for runners, January 6, 2014
Having read other reviews, I expected it to be cut large, so I ordered a size smaller than I normally would. It is for my son (6'0", 145). Usually a Medium would be comfortable without being baggy on him, so I ordered a Small. This shirt is just cut oddly. From the armpits up, it fits like a normal Small, with a rather tight neck. So it is a bit too tight in the neck for him. But the body of the shirt, below the arm holes, is much, much wider. My son can fold about three inches of material on each side of the shirt and still not have it snug to his body. I would call it a Large in the torso. Anyone big enough to have the torso fit will probably not be able to get his head through the neck of the shirt. Especialy for a runner's shirt, the cut is ridiculous.

3.0 out of 5 stars ASICS Men's Ready Set Singlet, April 28, 2014
AMT (Alabama, United States) - See all my reviews
This Asics singlet runs larger that other Asics tops that I own. Other than that, it's a good fabric for running. It just fits too loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it, March 22, 2014
I got these singlet at a very discounted price. i bought the x-small size and fit me snugly. i wish i had order a few more

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt to run in., March 12, 2014
KimO. (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
Large fits just right. I'd order this again, especially if other colors are available.

Highly recommended for those involved in sports.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits okay but didn't like the collar, June 21, 2013
The shirt was a decent fit but I didn't like how the collar rode up the front of my neck as I found myself constantly pulling down on the front of my shirt...the material was light and breathable, but I don't wear anymore because of the collar fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, May 29, 2013
Nice shirt although it does fit a little funny. Doesn't seem to wick sweat away like other running shirts that I have, but overall pretty good for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight, March 19, 2013
lmorning (Keller, Texas) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic shirt if you want to keep cool. I purchased this as a goalie pinny for games.... Many times my daughter's soccer team ends up having to switch their soccer pinny because the other team matches the solid color. It's Texas, so a long sleeve goalie jersey is uncomfortable. I purchased the smallest size possible and tie-dyed it. Works out really well.

ASICS Men's Ready Set Singlet