ASICS Men's Running Compression Long Sleeve
|Price:||$10.17 - $49.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Pullover closure
- 83 percent nylon/17 percent spandex
- Men's compression long sleeve
- Flat seam stitching
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hydrology men's compression long sleeve and has flat seam stitching. It is made up of 83% nylon/17% spandex.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002ECFD5O
- Item model number: XT950
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 16, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
At first it felt too tight, but at the end of my first run I did not even recognize that it was on me. Good product at a reasonable price.
I've also used it as a thermal base layer while camping in cold weather (around 40F at night). Works wonders - keeps you nice and warm, all you need is a sweater on top and your good to go.
As others have said, wear it directly on your skin, with nothing else under it.
I highly recommend this.
On the other hand it is quite a nice base layer when out on the town during the winter. The material feels a bit more textured (in quite a nice way) than some brands (Nike and Adidas) The discrete logo is also a plus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my first compression shirt, so don't know what to expect. I'm 5'8, 154lb, medium build. It fits fine and quality is pretty good. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BH668
Great price. perfect for cold morning rides.
makes me want to go on a diet though.
Awesome product! Material is great quality and the sizing is perfect!Published 2 months ago by NLavarias
Great shirt. I'm 6', about 160 lbs and bought a large. Initially it seemed small because it fit so tightly (I know that's what it's supposed to do) but after wearing it for a... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mike Raber
The elasticity is not enough to wear and remove easily, otherwise it OKPublished 4 months ago by Puloly