4.0 out of 5 stars Good compression shirt at a reasonable price
Published 20 months ago by M.C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a nice compression long sleeve...
The fabric feels good but the compression does not. I wear Medium and compression tees from other popular sports brands feel way better, they feel tight. This tee is both loose and long on the arms. I'm putting it on the dryer hoping it shrinks a bit, otherwise I wont be using it for runs, maybe as a base layer for team sports.
Published 16 months ago by 124uL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good compression shirt at a reasonable price, January 10, 2013
This product certainly is not the best of its kind, but with a fraction of what you would pay for the best, this shirt gets the job done. I've worn it for a few month now for running outdoors and it's a good addition of layer in cold breezy weather. Some "compression" products claim to enhance blood flow and support muscle and ligaments and so on, but I do not feel anything like that from wearing this product. It's just a tight long sleeve shirt, as I expected it to be.

At first it felt too tight, but at the end of my first run I did not even recognize that it was on me. Good product at a reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lighter compression, but nice styling ..., February 1, 2012
Not sure if looser compression is better for runners, but I like it a bit tighter for weight lifting.

On the other hand it is quite a nice base layer when out on the town during the winter. The material feels a bit more textured (in quite a nice way) than some brands (Nike and Adidas) The discrete logo is also a plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very confortable., November 29, 2013
I really love compression gear for running. This shirt feels amazing, specially in cold weather. I expected it to be lighter but it came to me as a pleasant surprise to be a little heavier and great for this time of year when temperatures fall.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a nice compression long sleeve..., May 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars buy it, December 10, 2012
if you are looking at something liek this then yes buy it. wish it was chaeper but you ARE opaying for brand. check out kohl's they have a back section with tons of cheap active gear

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a compression shirt, so it's going to be tight!, January 10, 2014
G. Timpe "gtimpe" (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this shirt to wear under some t-shirts during the winter months (and exercising outdoors). It fits according to size, and is warm! I would recommend this shirt to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, December 26, 2013
The quality just isn't there. I expected something a little less starchy feeling and more stretchy. Definitely could not give it as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, October 31, 2013
Great compression long sleeve shirt...wish it came in more colors...I bought navy blue and black.....great, great..I have no more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits perfect to the body, 100% recommended!, September 14, 2013
It fits perfect to the body, great for running or biking! No sun heats with. Decent wind protection! 100% recommended. I bought a pair of these and will definitely buy you more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered this for a friend, August 18, 2013
Ordered this for a friend and he loved it. He used it for a superman costume for a costume run. He said it was perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›