|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's Split Second 8 Wrestling Shoe
|Price:||$59.90 - $64.95|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design: An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit
- Split Sole: Two-piece sole allows the forefoot and heel to work independently
- Integrated Lace Garage: Complies with rules regarding laces
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ASICS® Split Second 8 men's wrestling shoe features an asymmetrical lacing design that reduces potential for irritation while providing a snug, comfortable fit. A two-piece sole allows the forefoot and heel to work independently for enhanced flexibility.
Wrestlers demand flexibility, light weight, and superb fit. You'll find it here, in the Asics Split Second 8 wrestling shoe. Plus, you'll get the added advantage of a split sole, which allows heel and forefoot to work more independently. Also, note the integrated lace cover and rad color schemes.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0031Y6XOY
- Item model number: J001Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The size was perfect. Fits like a glove. Very lightweight. One thing not mentioned in the description which should be: the tongue of the shoe has a hidden velcro sealed slot to hide the laces, which is a big improvement over some other wrestling shoes where there's a strap on the outside. That means less to grab onto for the other guy when he tries to ankle pick you or leg ride, and less chance of stupid injuries like cuts and scratches from velcro straps on scrambles.
I love these things. I'd buy them again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fit is overall very good. They are holding up very well..love it.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I wish they were wide, but after a few wears they stretched. Very nice looking shoe. I get a lot of compliments on them. I would recommend... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Emily marsh