Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Men's Split Second 8 Wrestling Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2011
This is a great shoe. The size ran a little small and we had to return the first order to get a larger size. Amazon customer service is the best. This is a good shoe. You will not be disappointed.
on December 10, 2012
Yes this wrestling shoes are fantastic but in the beginning it seems thatyour foot cannot fit in to. Well I have wide foot, the shoes are so beautiful and soft that I try to wear for a while and after two sessions in the gym I noticed they start to enlarge a bit, may be a little forced by my feet and activity, so I use them every time ing the gym and after two weeks they fit perfectly. I am really difficult with shoes, with these I am satisfied 100 % now.
on December 3, 2012
First year wrestling; we purchased these Split Second 8's after spotting the 9's at Dick's Sporting Goods --substantially more expensive there, with only minor difference from last year's style. Decent quality, priced right, size is true fit. Update after a full wrestling practice and winning tournament season: they lasted, no problems! Will buy this brand again.
on July 22, 2013
They fit as expected which was great hate returning items. This was a quick needed purchase, as sports camp came up quickly and the sports equipment store wanted 3x as much. Came the next day fit perfect and saved enough to pay for camp,
on December 10, 2012
I like these shoes a lot. Their perfect for me, my budget, and my experience. I wasn't looking to spend a ton of money and I also wasn't looking for cheap shoes. I'm not Jordan Burroughs but I'm not a noob either. I was just looking for some intermediate level wrestling shoes that would fill my basic need and these did it. Great value!
on January 4, 2013
My son wrestles for his high school, much to my dismay. But...at least he's doing it with some cool-looking kicks. He says he's got the best shoes of all the kids up there, for quality, durability, and style. For me, the price was the best part.
on November 14, 2012
I was really surprised how narrow these are, especially since I've purchased plenty of Onitsuka Tigers...

However, they do make good enough practice shoes for training. If I wear them for more than 2 hours, my instep is infuego!
on November 9, 2012
These shoes are true to size in length, but a bit narrower than normal shoes.. If you have a wider foot, these won't fit. My son has 'normal' width feet and they were a tad snug. Hopefully with wear they will stretch out just a bit. The shoes look impressive, are very lightweight, made well and comfortable (per my son) Overall a good buy... Also arrived on time.
on January 9, 2012
If your wrestler has wide feet they may not be the best choice. We tried a size larger and still too tight. Good quality shoes.
on March 16, 2011
I have been wrestling for about nine years. I go through wrestling shoes in about three months, so when it came time to buy new ones i was over spending a boat load of money for shoes that all perform the same. if you are looking for swag you're in the wrong place, but these shoes are great with ample amount of grip!!!