Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 1, 2013
I was very upset when this shirt was delivered to me. It was supposed to be a gift for my husband and I loved the green and black as shown IN the photo.

The shirt I received was NOTHING like it. Instead of Asics written in white on the front it was a shiny black @.

The shirt was ALL black and no design on it like where the green is.

I asked someone who helped me out on AMAZON a few weeks ago to update that picture or take it off because it's misleading and they still haven't.

I do have to say they were very helpful and sent me a return label to ship it back. BUT it bothers me they didn't correct the issue on here.

The shirt I received was real plain and something I might spend $5-10 on at a local store.

Just wanted everyone to know you aren't getting the black that's advertised if you choose that shirt. :/
on March 15, 2013
I bought this top thinking it would be a little sporty. What I received is not quite what is shown, but I do like it. What I got was an all black top that is very comfortable and fits in the casual category. Not quite as sporty as what is shown, but a quality item.
on October 26, 2012
This is made of very nice fabric. It's really soft and I love the color. Only paid $14 for it and shipped for free. The size is good and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It's very comfortable. Sweet deal.
on December 14, 2012
Comfortable shirt that does what I expected: wicks away sweat and keeps me from getting chilled from that clammy post-run experience with cotton shirts.
on July 9, 2013
I bought this on a whim when I found it at a good price. Nice style, good fit; glad I got it.
on March 13, 2015
I disagree with the guy who says it wasn't sporty enough. This shirt is extremely sporty. Shirts just don't get any sportier than this my friend! Sporty to the max.