5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect winter running tights, and incredibly soft too!
Published on January 29, 2012 by Tim Dockter

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright fit
The waist on these is too high. I feel like my grandfather, hiking my pant way to get them to fit right. Other than than, they're fine. I have a pair that has a zipper at the ankle. The lack of zipper here makes them a little harder to put on.
Published 12 months ago by Paul H

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect winter running tights, and incredibly soft too!, January 29, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's Thermopolis Lt Running Tight (Apparel)
Throughout my 30+ years of winter running in the Chicago area I've learned that good tights are essential gear for outdoor running. I've had my ASICS Thermopolis running tights for 3 weeks. They are incredibly soft, comfortable, and perfectly suited for wind chill temperatures from the single digits through the 40's. I like the fact that they have a key pocket and zippered leg openings. The fabric is so soft that I'm tempted to wear them to my indoor YMCA workouts. I bought these to replace a 25 year old pair of ASICS tights and am very happy with my purchase. You can't go wrong with these if you're a serious outdoor runner. Just make sure you have some YakTrax, warm gloves and a hat to wear with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars And they make great long johns" too!, February 10, 2011
R. A. Maynard (Fort Worth, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these to run in, but I like to wear them under my genes when it is freezing outside. Very comfortable and warm! I am a 33x33, and the small fits me perfectly. I wear a medium in the Nike brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for low 30's, January 2, 2013
I've been looking for a pair of running tights for the winter. I bought these and have only gone running 4-5 times and it hasn't been colder than 30F but so far they have kept me warm enough to not be cold but I don't get too hot either. I'm 5' 10" 175lbs and waist of 33 and I ordered a size small and it fits well. I suppose Medium would have been fine too but I'd take more compression over a looser fit every time so I'm glad I got the size small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running pants w/zip, January 9, 2012
Bought for Christmas for my college wrestler son. Read reviews and bought small size despite my first inclination to buy Medium. My son loves them. Needed the zip as getting pairs on without that feature can be tough especially if you have any size to leg muscle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Warm, December 21, 2012
I'm 6'2 and got the medium. Length is great (some fabric to spare). Pants are comfortable and warm. Haven't seen them in below 25 degree weather yet but they work well under 35.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright fit, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS Men's Thermopolis, February 2, 2013
Made the purchase based on the reviews and was not disappointed. The medium size fits great; I'm 6'2'' 190 and would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Warmth, January 14, 2012
These Asics running tights have a great fit,are very comfortable,and have managed to keep me warm in 32 degree weather. I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A large size would be better off., December 25, 2013
I bought the x-large since it is the only size available. The legs are a little too long for me but it is not big deal. It is real warm wearing them and they feel soft and silky smooth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for cold weather, November 29, 2013
The size was somewhat larger than I expected but definitely a good choice for cold weather, confortable, breathable, it doesn't feel hot but warm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›