5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, already bought more...
Actually was kind of pleasantly surprised with these. I'm over 6' tall, jeans are usually a 34" inseam. These tights are long enough and fit me perfect. These stay UP where they belong, and don't bag out.

Comfortable. Great replacement for miserable sagging short legged soggy cotton droopy drawer long johns in the winter.

Already ordered a 2nd...
Published on December 25, 2010 by Gary Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
maybe a function of size. A little bigger around the waist, bigger around ankles and a little long - but my legs are relatively short
Published 15 months ago by D. Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, already bought more..., December 25, 2010
Gary Lewis (Des Moines, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Men's Myles II Running Tight (Apparel)

Already ordered a 2nd pair. Will get more later. Got size LARGE, not XL. My waist hovers between the 36 -38" range so it's usually a gamble trying to figure out what size I should get. LARGE worked out great this time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for cold mornings!, February 3, 2011
M. Heintz (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these to go over my bicycling shorts on colder mornings. Being in Texas, we don't get the bitter cold that warrants full thermals, so these were a good option. The material is a little thinner than I had expected, but it does exactly what it is supposed to. It keeps my legs warm, but doesn't allow them to overheat while riding. I've used them on two 50+ mile rides plus many more shorter rides now and they are holding up fine.

Sizing is spot-on, so I didn't have any issues there. I would definitely buy again when I need another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tight for the price, April 30, 2012
P. Cody (Colorado Front Range) - See all my reviews
Overall this is a nice running tight for the cheap price. They fit true to size (I'm 6'0", 165lb, and bought a medium). The material is a softer weave than traditional spandex and feels more like poly. I wore them 12+ hours a day for 6 straight days on a back-country trip and they felt really comfortable the entire time. I was never itching to get out of them. They have a basic rubberized ankle, drawstring at the waste, and a small key pocket. I can't comment on long term durability. They're relatively light weight so I wouldn't expect them to last for years and years and miles and miles, but they're only $28 so I wouldn't expect it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, March 6, 2012
Thinner than most running tights I own. They are more comfortable than other tights. The only qualm I have with them is the lack of pockets. My Nike tights have a great pocket right above the butt that you don't feel while running. If you ever run with a large object such as a cell phone I would reccomend those instead. That said if all you keep are a set of keys, there is a small pouch inside the pants to store them. Pretty great tights overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 8, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Men's Myles II Running Tight (Apparel)
these are great. ordered large, i am 6'2" 190lbs and they fit great. i will get a second pair if winter ever comes back to nashville.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 29, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's Myles II Running Tight (Apparel)
These pants fit according to the sizing information on the Amazon web. They worked great and were comfortable in weather close to freezing, including a marathon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight running tights at a very low price, January 18, 2013
Tim Cohn "Reston Runner" (Reston, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I run between 30 and 70 miles per week, and usually wear tights in the winter. My favorite pair is 5-year-old Sugois, but they are wearing out and I bought the ASICS as a replacement. They are OK on warmer days -- above 20 degrees F -- but not when it gets to single digits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, but effective for running, December 3, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Men's Myles II Running Tight (Apparel)
I use these even on days where it's 30 degrees out and I find these are good running tights for running 3 or more miles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, even for a bigger guy, October 4, 2013
I'm 6'1" 220lbs so I was skeptical as to the efficacy of a pair of running tights, but I found myself pleasantly surprised by these. They fit me well (I bought the XL)and would probably fit someone up to a few inches taller. I wore them on a run in 38 degree weather and they kept my legs warm and comfortable. I will be buying another pair right after I'm done writing this review!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional value, September 14, 2013
I wear for running indoors on the treadmill and these are great. XL is truly XL for a 6ft, 200lb guy like me. To me, just as good as the overpriced competitors. Nice that they've made a great product and a good price. Get 'em.

Rate and Discover Movies