5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For...
Published on December 6, 2011 by Premadejohn

3.0 out of 5 stars Hat is OK
I would say this hat has room for improvement. The fit is OK. The comfort is OK. The style is OK. However, the reflectiveness is not OK. I bought this hat for night runs, and it does not add a comfort of safety. The reflective stripes barely reflect. That's my 2-cents!
Published on March 1, 2012 by StrainTheBrain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For..., December 6, 2011
Premadejohn (Northwest Ohio) - See all my reviews
Simply said, this is exactly what I was looking for: A warm, at least half-way stylish, reflective for nighttime running, affordable and large enough to cover my ears (for a guy with large hat size) hat. It feels solid and like it will make it through a lot of rain/snow runs and washing machines cycles. It's warm (but breathable enough). I like the way it looks. The reflective strips work (judging by the fact that I have not been run over yet). It was cheap when I bought it. And, for a guy who sometimes struggles finding beanies that fit his head, it fits nicely (but not in a way that seems like it'd be too huge for a small-headed individual).

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm but a little small, January 11, 2012
Neal J. Williamson (Central, MN United States) - See all my reviews
Really like this hat, but was surprised at how tight it fit. I have a pretty standard head size (cap size around 7 1/8 to 7 1/4). At first this hat was so tight that it keep slipping up to the top of my head, leaving the lower part of my ears uncovered. As I have stretched it out it has gotten a lot better. The hat is warm and nice for running and other outdoor activities when it is cold. I would suggesting not buying right before a race as you may need a couple weeks to get it stretched if you have a larger head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 1, 2012
I've been searching long and wide for a hat that fits securely, that is very warm and doesn't slide off my head. It's then and the perfect blend of material, not that under armor stuff, not a heavy sweat soaking fleece by nike but a fine blend. I keep the head shaved tight, it's perfect. Buying a second right after this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, February 15, 2012
I love this beenie. It fits great and I wear it all the time when I'm walking my dogs at dusk or day break. It doesn't get too close to my eyes like so many other brands do and it's not itchy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hat is OK, March 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my new favorite beanie, January 29, 2014
This beanie works well for running. I also wear it while I'm not running, since the fabric is warm but breathable. The lines on the side are reflective, but I wouldn't bet my life that an oncoming car could see me. But I can say that this is the most comfortable, least itchy beanie I've ever had.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent hat, January 20, 2014
Dave (Boston, Ma) - See all my reviews
The hat, at least mine, isn't symmetrical. There is a ridge where one would expect the back of the head to go, but it causes the asics logo to be on the side of your head, not in the front where I would expect it to go. Perhaps this is how it was designed, or perhaps I just got a defect causing it to be like this, I'm not really sure.

As long as I wear the hat sideways, its quite comfortable made of a soft material, but it does seem a big small. If you have a bigger hear, I'd pass on this hat. If I try and put the asics logo to the front? Not very comfortable. The amount of reflective material is ok, as in, its better than nothing, but I certainly want to rely solely on this hat to be seen at night. Its decently warm though and fairly compact, so all in all, its a pretty ok hat.

2.0 out of 5 stars hat, January 7, 2014
Too small for even my smallish female head. Reflective stripes minimally visible in dark. More suited to preteen sized anatomy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, December 20, 2013
This is a running had so I expected it would be snug, and it is. The material is light weight but still keeps warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, December 17, 2013
I really was kinda expecting this hat, i really like their sneakers. But it fit kinda small to me, i'm a regular size head, this is designed for running it does it job i just wish it was a little bit bigger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›