5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for running in chilly weather.
I jog every morning and sweat a lot. Most headbands are far too heavy for me. Average temperature in the winter is 35-45 degrees when I'm out running. This does a great job of keeping my ears warm, but not overheating me. It dries quickly and doesn't start smelling. I wash it every week, and it seems to keep just fine that way. Excellent product for the price.
Published on April 12, 2012 by Karyn Wittmeyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Size
This is one size, but it is really small. I am only 15 years old and I can barely fit this. I had to stretch out the elastic a bit. It still is a bit too tight, but I don't want to stretch it even more due to the possibility of just ripping the whole thing
Published 23 months ago by Alec

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for running in chilly weather., April 12, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Snug But Great, December 24, 2011
TWR_FLWR (Savannah, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Unisex Adult De-Luxe Fleece Headband (Sports)
I needed to keep my ears warm while I run in the cooler temps but get too hot in a hat. This is perfect other than it's a little snug. I tugged on the elastic and that helped a bit. I would buy another and would rec to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, February 4, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Unisex Adult De-Luxe Fleece Headband (Sports)
Like others on here I wanted something to keep my ears warm while running in the cold while still letting the heat dissipate from my head. This inexpensive head band was just the trick! I too, found it a little snug but not uncomfortable (hat size 7 1/8") it's snugness helps keep my ear buds perfectly in place and I no longer get sweat dripping into my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a little head and love it., December 6, 2013
Hats and headbands and winter beanies are always too big. This headband fits me well, just perfect. I wear it running in WI winters. It' stays in place for me when active (I wear to go grocery shopping, etc. also). But its not super tight, just right, so if your head is 'average,' it will likely be a snug and good fit too. It's quite warm, like I said it's done me well for Wisconsin winters and covers all of my ears.

4.0 out of 5 stars ASICS Adult Fleece Headband, July 12, 2013
Living in the North East, it's nice to have something to keep ones ears warm during the winter. ASICS is a good brand name as well. This worked well for the runner in my family. It dries quickly too. I also like it to wear with my horse-riding helmet, although it is a little bulky for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for keeping air out of my ears, April 10, 2013
My ears hurt insanely if cold or even slightly cool air blows into them for more than a few seconds. Because of this, I used to run outside only when it's really warm out and on the treadmill for most of the year, and then I bought this headband.

It's exactly what I needed. Yes, I look like a dork wearing a headband, sleeveless shirt, and shorts, but at least my ears don't hurt.

It's just snug enough to keep air out of my ears, it feels comfortable and not too tight. And it's not too warm to wear in 67 degree weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, February 19, 2013
This keeps my head warm during cold runs. On windy days, keep my ears covered well, and wicks the sweat right off!

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, February 3, 2013
purchased several headbands for running on cold mornings, and this is my favorite one. stay warm and comfortable in 30 degree+ weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding. I would buy this item again if needed. It fits just right with no problems at all. Buy It., February 1, 2013
Firemedic (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the winter time in CA, January 21, 2013
The warmth of this headband is just perfect, not too hot when wearing it for a winter morning run! I love it.