5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves for upper 20's to lower 40's
Published on October 22, 2011 by MannyB

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend for all weather conditions
Pros:
-Good fit and you can wear two pair for layering

Cons:
-Little or no protection in temperatures below 50 F
-Does not completely keep out moisture, not recommended for rainy or damp conditions
-Little or no protection in cold, windy environments

I would recommend this as a shell for a layer of wool or thermal gloves...
Published 7 months ago by Titus from Texas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves for upper 20's to lower 40's, October 22, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Unisex Adult Thermopolis Gloves (Sports)
These are good quality gloves. They are comfortable and appear to be well constructed. I have worn them in temperatures in the upper 30's and my hands were warm, but not too much so. I would guess that once you get under 30, these might be a bit thin. My requirement for winter running gear is to not be uncomfortable. I am not aiming to be perfectly warm, and I think these will fit that bill into the upper 20's as long as the wind is low.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, stylish, warm, September 27, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Unisex Adult Thermopolis Gloves (Sports)
Living in Connecticut, I often find myself wondering how many pairs of gloves I will go through in a winter. It is difficult to judge what gloves will work and what gloves will fail. I tried these on immediately and found them snug. The material is warm enough for short spurts of shoveling or snowblowing (definitely not warm enough for prolonged use in freezing temperatures; you're not hiking the Appalachian in January in these). Not to mention that it has those little fingertip things so you can use your phone. And for some reason, there is a small pocket in one of them. I suppose it's a good place for chap stick.

4.0 out of 5 stars i have generally bad hand circulation... these are almost good enough, September 15, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Unisex Adult Thermopolis Gloves (Sports)
my hands still are cold when i wear them. the inner side is way too thin... i need to clamp my hands into a fist the entire time so they dont freeze

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for mid grade cold, October 15, 2012
These did a decent job in low 50s/high 40s in the shade with no wind. Running uphill, where more blood loss occurs in the hands, made it much more dicey though and could've used something thicker. Not sure if these will do when the temps drop into the 30s. Overall, they are kind of flimsey so don't expect them to last too long either, albeit the low price I secured didn't make this an issue. don't buy at full price for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, January 13, 2012
Wayne Vowell (Pearland, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I have worn these twice, last night being the biggest test. I ran in 40 degree weather with a stiff north wind and I was pleased with how well these did. My hands weren't toasty, but my thumbs and fingertips weren't aching from the cold either. So far so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend for all weather conditions, December 2, 2013
Pros:
-Good fit and you can wear two pair for layering

Cons:
-Little or no protection in temperatures below 50 F
-Little or no protection in cold, windy environments

I would recommend this as a shell for a layer of wool or thermal gloves underneath. Offers a little moisture protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars High function, February 15, 2013
Worth the price. Hands are warm don't overheat. Great feature with 2 different compositions on back and palm of glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for jogging, December 16, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Unisex Adult Thermopolis Gloves (Sports)
I bought these for jogging in the winter time and they are great. They seem to be made well and the material is comfortable. each glove also has a soft fleece patch over the base of the thumb which is handy if (heaven forbid) you have to wipe your nose on something. One of the gloves also has a small pocket on the back of it that is held closed with Velcro. It is very small so it doesn't seem very useful but it could be used to store a key or something. There are also rubber grips on the tips of the thumb and two of the fingers which is nice because the material that the gloves are made out of is fairly slippery.

I have washed these several times and they seem to hold up just fine in the wash.

1.0 out of 5 stars Look great, November 28, 2013
ATC (Boise, ID) - See all my reviews
The gloves look and feel great...but they don't keep your hands warm at all. Might work as a glove liner but that is about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, November 24, 2013
russell sheldon (Pittsburgh, Pa USA) - See all my reviews
Simple, inexpensive, gloves that do the job but keep hands useful. Why pay more and end up with gloves you can't afford to leave in your favorite restaurant?

Rate and Discover Movies