4.0 out of 5 stars nice with deficiency
Published on June 5, 2011 by chazze

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin and cheap
Material is very thin....once you bend over everyone can check out the color and style of your underwear. Very nice style and length. Pity about the material :-(
Published on September 16, 2011 by New Product Addict

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin and cheap, September 16, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars out of shape, April 16, 2012
This cloth is really out of sporty woman's shape. The waist is too high and there is a lot of space in the front that I thought the capri was for men. Probably 5-6 months pregnant women can use it.... really uncomfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great, August 29, 2011
I bought these in X-Small and they are still a bit loose. I am 5'4" and 118 lbs. I really wanted these to be more tight and provide compression considering they have a lot of spandex in them, but instead they are like regular leggings just made of synthetic material. I don't like how they fit in the crotch, I kind of have to pull them up every now and then because they ride down. Otherwise, they meet my running needs but I will definitely be buying a different pair pretty soon. I seem to get a little too hot in them too which is another negative attribute.

1.0 out of 5 stars see through material, March 20, 2012
I was so excited to receive these pants but to my surprise when i tried them on...the material is completely see through. Unless you are wearing a long shirt to work out I would not plan to purchase this item. I was disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice with deficiency, June 5, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Women's 3/4 Capri Tight (Sports)
the 1st reviewer was absolutely correct. ordinarily, i couldnt get into an XL 2 save my life. w/ths item, XL is loose but tolerable. th drawstring is flimsy & a bit 2 short. i'v resorted 2 attaching tiny safety pins on either end 2 keep th string frm disappearing into waistband. th reason i'v made such concessions on an item is tht i luv nylon/lycra & it's very difficult 2 find. i dont know why since it's a fabulous material. manufacturers dont understand large sizes, fabrics & classic styling which is what large women desire. we want the same tops & shirts & th smaller/regular gals but plenty L.O.N.G. 4 COVERAGE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, June 21, 2013
dbiker1 "dbiker1" (Indianapolis, Indiana USA) - See all my reviews
These pants fit true to size. I particularly like that they have a draw string. It's a appreciated addition for Pilates reformer or mat work where your pants scoot with you.

4.0 out of 5 stars thin enough to be cool and enough support to accomdate the upper body., February 28, 2012
I have a condition call lymphedema and have to wear compressed stockings. The Lymphedema Therapist recommends that i wear capri workout pants to compressed the upper body. These work fine for that. Would like to be able to have these same ones with more spandax to support more. Would recommend these to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars These shouldn't be called tights - their looses., May 18, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Women's 3/4 Capri Tight (Sports)
I like my tights tight - compression tight. These definitely weren't that. Nice looking - no pockets, very plain. I'll try something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hole in the pants, April 15, 2014
I Been used fot the first time I discovered I had a hole the psnts in the legs
So disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, April 4, 2014
These Capri were okay, not durable in a month of washing and wearing they looked like washed out and faded. I will not be purchasing anymore.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›