5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than previous version of GT2000
Published 10 months ago by Tall Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Faux fur garbage
Hate the faux fur tongue- not what I expected from the picture- and def not you want in a running shoe! Whose idea was that?!
Published 2 months ago by christina Zito

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than previous version of GT2000, January 2, 2014
This review is from: ASICS Women's GT 2000 2 BR Running Shoe (Shoes)
I'm a runner and triathlete. Last year I purchased the old version of the GT2000 in multiple sizes and the toebox/length just didn't work out for me. I then purchased the men's version and loved it. This update to the GT2000 widens the toebox back to "normal", the memory foam in the shoe feels great and the heel is well cushioned so it doesn't slip and cause blisters. I purchased the blue version with the fuzzy tongue, it's been great so far. True to size. Highly recommend, so glad Asics revamped this shoe for this version. I'll be back for another pair once I wear these out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, October 7, 2013
Great Asics running shoe! True to size, comfortable stabilizing support. Would like it in more neutral colors. Satisfied with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love This Shoe, March 19, 2014
Love the fit and color of this shoe. It's light weight and comfortable while giving support. Even though I'm not a runner, it is great for every day wear and long walks. I wear only Asics shoes and found the running shoes run a half a size smaller than any other styles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, January 22, 2014
I love Asics but this shoe runs small. Ordered my normal size and it was at least a half size too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Deal for GT2000-2, July 18, 2014
I have always run in Asics, and this is my favorite model. If you have had the GT2000-2, you already know it's a fantastic running shoe- lightweight and supportive yet soft. My only concern was the "hairy tongue" mentioned in other reviews. These shoes do have a fuzzy tongue, but it really just looks white unless you stare at it. And hey, if I can get a pair or GT2000s for almost 50% off, I'll happily take the fuzzy tongue. They are actually a little brighter blue than in the picture, with a hint of turquoise, and I love it. Great deal for running shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars GT-2000 shoes are great!!, April 8, 2014
This shoe and the gel-kayano from ASICS are my favorite two shoes! Love that I can get them at such a great price!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I know why these are cheap, June 25, 2014
I was up for a new pair of running shoes, and thought the next step in the ASICS GT-2000 series would be a great fit for me (it is), and since I liked the color, and they were a lot less than the other models, I ordered these. It turns out, the tongue of the shoe is furry - these look like shoes for a Yeti a little bit. I don't think it will have any impact on performance, but I just wanted to make it clear for future purchasers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, but runs small, August 10, 2014
I have always taken a size 7 in running shoes. My last two pair were asics kayano 17's. I loved them. I took a size 7 in those. but after reading the reviews on the GT 2000, I decided to order a 7.5 as suggested by several reviewers. They fit perfect and are just as comfortable as my asics kayanos and are more cost effective. I am happy with these shoes. Order 1/2 size from what you usually wear in a running shoe and you should like the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My physical therapist recommended this shoe for me, September 1, 2014
K. Hudson "Animal lover" (Vancouver, WA United States) - See all my reviews
My physical therapist recommended this shoe for me. I'm 70 with 23 years of degenerative back problems and fibromyalgia which kept me inactive. I don't have any foot pain and I feel steady on my feet, however my calf muscles are going through a painful transition from so many years of inactivity. I don't mind that at all, at least I can walk!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Faux fur garbage, August 11, 2014