5.0 out of 5 stars Happy With Purchase
I read a lot of reviews prior to purchasing so I try to give a quick review when I get a chance. I purchased a small in this even though I typically wear a medium due to other reviews. The small fits me very well. I am 5'4" and weigh 130. I do really like the shirt so I am happy with the purchase.
Published 9 months ago by Tazam

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent singlet
I'm training for another race and have picked up my running workouts weekly, so I needed some singlets I can rotate around.
Published on August 6, 2012 by Joy

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent singlet, August 6, 2012
That being said, I'll wear this one- it provides decent coverage and is comfortable (I appreciate the dry wicking) but I'm not too enamoured by the cut and it's not one I gravitate toward if I have a choice. It rides long which is fine, and the racer back sits in the correct place but the arms seem to be cut really low and it has no tapering in the waist, it's essentially straight which lends toward a boxy cut. It also runs a bit bigger, it's not horrible but it's not my favorite. I'm short and muscular so if you're tall and lean, you may like it... who knows. For me, eh, it's alright, it does it's job but it's not my favorite.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color and Material are Great, But Fit is Off, March 14, 2012
The color is better than pictured: a bright berry/watermelon that is very pretty. I'm pale, and it doesn't wash me out.
However, I liked ASICS' core shimmel better, as the fit was more tailored (though not snug) than this top. The Circuit 7 is slightly boxier, and looser in the armpits/chest. I think it runs a bit larger than other Asics products, as the small was pretty large on me (I'm 5'6 and 118 lbs). Also, this top does not have a shelf bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy With Purchase, December 22, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Asics Shirt, September 1, 2011
Took a very long time to ship and be delivered. Shirt runs big, so it is a little big on me, but I don't mind. It is nice to have some work out shirts that aren't quite so form fitting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, June 1, 2014
Very comfortable, washes well and true to size. I am a 34d and it isn't too tight across my chest.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tank, April 13, 2014
I love this tank! So many tanks out there are not gender specific. I am very happy with the cut and material.

1.0 out of 5 stars Go for a smaller size.. Seriously!, February 8, 2014
I got a small & it was way big! The arm holes were huge. Order a size down if anything.. I had to return mine. I suspect that even an extra small might have been big. (I'm not that tiny btw) Good color & material.. Bad fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again, January 9, 2014
shirt is baggy in the middle section--didn't fit like a good work out shirt should-material isn't that great either-I wouldn't buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 16, 2013
Blue color is true and it fits well without being too clingy. Fabric is good weight and easy to pack to travel with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout tank, March 3, 2013
I love this shirt, it is super comfy and a loose fit, which I love. It is figure flattering and breathable. I am looking to purchase more!

ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Singlet