5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
Blue color is true and it fits well without being too clingy. Fabric is good weight and easy to pack to travel with.
Published 12 months ago by Marianne C Ramey

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent singlet
I'm training for another race and have picked up my running workouts weekly, so I needed some singlets I can rotate around.
Published 20 months ago by Joy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent singlet, August 6, 2012
That being said, I'll wear this one- it provides decent coverage and is comfortable (I appreciate the dry wicking) but I'm not too enamoured by the cut and it's not one I gravitate toward if I have a choice. It rides long which is fine, and the racer back sits in the correct place but the arms seem to be cut really low and it has no tapering in the waist, it's essentially straight which lends toward a boxy cut. It also runs a bit bigger, it's not horrible but it's not my favorite. I'm short and muscular so if you're tall and lean, you may like it... who knows. For me, eh, it's alright, it does it's job but it's not my favorite.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color and Material are Great, But Fit is Off, March 14, 2012
The color is better than pictured: a bright berry/watermelon that is very pretty. I'm pale, and it doesn't wash me out.
However, I liked ASICS' core shimmel better, as the fit was more tailored (though not snug) than this top. The Circuit 7 is slightly boxier, and looser in the armpits/chest. I think it runs a bit larger than other Asics products, as the small was pretty large on me (I'm 5'6 and 118 lbs). Also, this top does not have a shelf bra.

3.0 out of 5 stars Asics Shirt, September 1, 2011
Took a very long time to ship and be delivered. Shirt runs big, so it is a little big on me, but I don't mind. It is nice to have some work out shirts that aren't quite so form fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout tank, March 3, 2013
I love this shirt, it is super comfy and a loose fit, which I love. It is figure flattering and breathable. I am looking to purchase more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size XS? More like medium., July 5, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Singlet (Sports)
I bought this singlet and another similar Asics top. Apparently Asics has a different idea of what extra-small means than I do. These are a lot bigger than I expected. I'm 5'2"/100lbs and they fit like a bag. I think the XS is sized more like a typical medium. Or it's just vanity sizing.

Uggh. Just boxed theem up to return them.

All I want is a cool, comfortable loosely-fitted running tank that actually fits... the search continues.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT work out gear., June 23, 2012
I LOVE this shirt. The royal color is beautiful, the cloth is light and breathable, and wicks away the moisture, keeping me comfortable even during a 1.5 hour hard workout. I imagine that the fit would be flattering to most shapes. I will likely purchase this shirt in a couple more colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit for trim bodies...., June 7, 2012
Nice fit, your girls don't peak out the armpit holes!! But you better get on the bike or treadmill as it's for athletic type bodies, if you got a belly it will highlight it immensely!!!
Ive been working out using Jillian Micheals 30 day shred and riding a bicycle again after, well let's just say a few years away from it!! So I purchased this to keep cool on 90+ days. Well the little pooch sticking out made me look pregnant!!! ha ha. I kept the shirt for the great fit but won't be wearing it any time soon, til I deliver the pooch anyway!

Bottom line: comfortable, great fit, good cover for the girls! Pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Workout Shirt, April 27, 2012
Great fit. Great shape. True sizing. Quality materials. Came quickly. Like the soft feel. Would recommend to anyone. Will buy more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, April 10, 2012
These are light weight. They are long enough and breathable. I am not a fan of how low they hang under my armpits. It is too easy to see my bra because of the low slung arm pit area.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›