Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 6, 2012
I'm training for another race and have picked up my running workouts weekly, so I needed some singlets I can rotate around.
That being said, I'll wear this one- it provides decent coverage and is comfortable (I appreciate the dry wicking) but I'm not too enamoured by the cut and it's not one I gravitate toward if I have a choice. It rides long which is fine, and the racer back sits in the correct place but the arms seem to be cut really low and it has no tapering in the waist, it's essentially straight which lends toward a boxy cut. It also runs a bit bigger, it's not horrible but it's not my favorite. I'm short and muscular so if you're tall and lean, you may like it... who knows. For me, eh, it's alright, it does it's job but it's not my favorite.
on March 14, 2012
The color is better than pictured: a bright berry/watermelon that is very pretty. I'm pale, and it doesn't wash me out.
However, I liked ASICS' core shimmel better, as the fit was more tailored (though not snug) than this top. The Circuit 7 is slightly boxier, and looser in the armpits/chest. I think it runs a bit larger than other Asics products, as the small was pretty large on me (I'm 5'6 and 118 lbs). Also, this top does not have a shelf bra.
on December 22, 2013
I read a lot of reviews prior to purchasing so I try to give a quick review when I get a chance. I purchased a small in this even though I typically wear a medium due to other reviews. The small fits me very well. I am 5'4" and weigh 130. I do really like the shirt so I am happy with the purchase.
on April 16, 2015
went shopping for some summer shirts
cheap in price and this one works.
for a review and to get some dirt,
read this review, no cause for alert.

kinda thicker but still breathes,
thick enough so not through, you see.
large/medium i tend to wear,
a medium fit me, so got a pair.
on February 8, 2014
I got a small & it was way big! The arm holes were huge. Order a size down if anything.. I had to return mine. I suspect that even an extra small might have been big. (I'm not that tiny btw) Good color & material.. Bad fit.
on June 8, 2015
It is fairly see through (you can see the color of bra you are wearing through it). It runs short. I have a large bust region so this could be why length is an issue. Even so, I would like it to be longer and a bit baggier, even for power yoga. You can stretch the fabric out a bit but it is already a bit see through so... it may not be the best idea. It is a good buy though, so I would purchase again in a pinch. Don't pay over $10 for this item.
on April 16, 2016
This item was misrepresented. The description said it was made of cotton. However, when I received it, I saw that it was 100% POLYESTER! I'm keeping it because it fits, and don't want the hassle of a return. Please update your product description to accurately reflect the fabric.
on June 25, 2015
Maybe I should have looked more closely at the photo and description before buying this, but I'm really not a fan of how it looks or feels. While it is wicking fabric, it's just not the normal smooth feel. The fit is a little looser than I like, but it is true to size for a non-fitted tank. It looks and feels cheap, so I guess I got what I paid for.
on August 31, 2015
Another well-done singlet by Asics. I'm 5'6", 125 pounds with broad shoulders and ordered a medium. Fits great. no shelf bra; needs this underelayer for wear. But I prefer this singlet to a built-in shelf bra. Bought a few and wear them often.
on May 2, 2015
I like its breathability but I guess it runs a little on the large side. It looks like I am wearing my husband's workout shirt when I wear this. I am 5-1" and 127 lbs- size 6, 34D- but this thing is straightup baggy and the arm holes hang down.. Should've ordered a small.