4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lightweight warm-up shirt
My daughter's volleyball team bought these to wear over their uniforms. It's a mesh-like material - not like a pinnie, but not solid. It's sheer enough that you would need to wear something underneath. It also does not stretch very much. Size runs narrow in the shoulder/chest area, so I would recommend ordering up a size.
Published on September 29, 2011 by Michael-Ann

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit is Off
The fit is off. The sleeves were too long and the shirt was too tight. I got the size I normally wear but the shirts just did not fit/
Published 5 months ago by Brenda

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lightweight warm-up shirt, September 29, 2011
Michael-Ann (Northern New Jersey) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt but cut a little off, January 21, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Warm-Up Long Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
I bought this as a running shirt for cooler weather. While the shirt material feels great the cut is a bit off. I only docked off 1-star for the cut because it does what it's supposed to do as a sweat wicking running shirt. I don't care if I look a little off. I am 120lb, 5'4", with a 34" chest. I decided to buy a medium after reading the reviews. If it wasn't such a big deal to return (I'm on deployment) I would probably exchange it for a small. The sleeves are about an inch too long and the hem is also a big long but those aren't super big concerns of mine. I would recommend this item. Just try to find an accurate Ascis size chart online before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like it says, October 27, 2011
High quality for a low price. Perfect fit with no chafing, and it looks great on me too. I love the wicking. I sweat a lot, and this keeps me dry and chill free

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 1, 2014
A little on the larger size but sizes are not consistent anymore regardless. Made well and length is long which I like.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit is Off, June 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, great for exercise, October 1, 2014
I bought this running shirt last winter while training for a Michigan marathon. It snowed a lot, which kept me inside running on an indoor track. My gym was very drafty, so I needed some long sleeve exercise shirts and this Asics shirt has been great. It's loose, lets your skin breathe, and the color/thread prevent your bra color and sweat from being visible. I ended up wearing this shirt during my marathon and it was great the whole time!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, February 2, 2012
Purchased for gym. I'm tall (5 8") and doesn't ride up when I'm bending. I ordered a large and it is roomy, a medium might fit me better, but I'm okay with it.
I think ASICS makes a good product and don't mind paying for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine, average tech shirt., November 25, 2013
Light weight. Good for layering, but not warm enough for cold runs on its own. Fits as it should. Nothing special, but totally works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat small for tall women, July 2, 2014
Not tight in the breast but the arms are just above the wrist. Lightweight and cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars great lightweight, long sleeved shirt for every day, May 3, 2014
This shirt is one of my favorites, in winter it's one of my layers, in spring and fall it's the perfect weight. Very light weight, good for exercising but also looks good on--it's flattering, with a very nice V-neck.

Love the color too. Totally recommend this not only for exercise. (the logo might show somewhere, not really a dress up shirt, but a very nice fit.

ASICS Women's Circuit 7 Warm-Up Long Sleeve Shirt