5.0 out of 5 stars Try a size larger.
These shoes are amazing. I have high arches and needed shoes with good support. These provide that and are so cushiony. I would recommend buying half to a full size bigger than you would normally buy.
Published on June 21, 2011 by Mikayla Kienitz

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love these but I couldn't.
Published 15 months ago by RisaA

5.0 out of 5 stars Try a size larger., June 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 2, 2011
I got these in the White/Lavender and they run completely true to size. If you're a under-pronantor, these shoes will save you many aches and pains in long distances!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gel Cumulus 12 - Narrow Toe Box!, July 4, 2011
This shoe is really cute. I loved the colors and overall, look. Unfortunately, the Cumulus has a smaller toe box than the Gel Nimbus, which I have always purchased in the past, and therefore, I was not able to keep this shoe. I sized up, according to reviewer recommendations, but the toe box was still too narrow for me. Keep this in mind when making this purchase. I returned these shoes for the Gel Nimbus 12 and am very happy with my decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, October 16, 2012
I can only wear neutral running shoes with a lot of cushioning. These are the most comfortable I have ever purchased! Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good supportive shoe, March 31, 2013
comfy and supportive. Lots of support and make me a lot taller but that is fine. I have worn these all day and feet feel great.

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love these but I couldn't., March 23, 2013
In the past I have pretty much always used New Balance for running. I have heard such great things about Asics and I wanted to try some. These were offered at a reasonable price and after lots of shopping I bought them. I have a hard time buying running shoes because I wear a size 5 and most sporting good stores don't stock anything smaller than a 6. Sometimes I have to take a bit of a risk buying shoes online because I have no way to try them on first to see how they fit. After reading lots of reviews I decided to buy these.

This particular model of Asics was really narrow and tight on my feet. I put them on and tried to wear them around for awhile to see if they would stretch a little bit on my feet and feel better. After about 15 minutes I was desperate to get them off because they were squeezing SO TIGHT! And the area where the tongue is attached to the shoe dug into the top of my foot. I have never felt that before!

I immediately got back on Amazon and read reviews to see if this was the normal fit for Asics or if this was just how this particular model fit. I thought I might exchange this shoe for a 5.5 because some people say that Asics fit small. These seemed more than 1/2 size too small so I went to a shoe store and tried on a 6 in a different Asics shoe (they didn't have this model). That shoe was quite a bit too big so I came to the conclusion that the cumulus 12 just runs really small and really tight in the toe box. I ended up returning this shoe. And the seller (shoebacca) did not pay for the return shipping. It cost me almost 9 bucks to return this shoe for a refund so please be sure this shoe will fit before you buy it. I have nothing against Asics but I wish I could try several pairs to see how they really fit and if the fit varies from shoe to shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second set, February 16, 2013
and I love them. They are very comfortable and I enjoy running in them. My first pair I got after going to a running store and they determined what shoe would be a good fit for my gait and style of running.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome company, August 12, 2012
THis company was awesome! These are the best sneakers ever and they are an old version. I have tried multiple ones and they just didn't compare! So these are the only ones left on the internet. They totally worked with me on buying multiple pairs. Loved the experience!

4.0 out of 5 stars running, December 12, 2011
The shoes are very nice, but asics seems to have reduced the width of the center tongue, which rubs on my foot. Otherwise, I do like these shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like Nimbus, August 20, 2011
If you are used to running in Asics Gel Nimbus, you will be very surprised at the lack of good cushioning in the Cumulus. When running, felt like landing on cement. Love my Nimbus shoes!

Rate and Discover Movies