5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE SHOES!!!!
Published 15 months ago by Jamie S. Keyes

Published 3 months ago by Kelli Vogt

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE SHOES!!!!, June 14, 2013
I received my shoes today and thought Id try them out on a shopping trip. I absolutely loved them! They are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! I have had plantar facitis and also had surgery to have a facia release, so my ortho doc recommended wearing shoes with good shock value and arch support. If I wear anything else I am in a lot of pain. These shoes were just what I needed. Good support and like walking on a cloud! I did however order them a size bigger, and I am glad that I did. They fit great and give me a little toe room. My feet are very wide, and I found that these shoes in size D are just perfect. I am glad that I bought them and will definitely buy them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!, May 28, 2013
This shoe is very comfortable and fits perfectly. A size 8.5 is a real 8.5. :) I'm starting to run so I researched the best shoes for running. ASICS Women's Gel-Cumulus 15 is highly recommended. I'm pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like running on a cloud, October 4, 2013
Tanya (Kgn, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
I run an average of 25 - 30 miles per week, and suffer from herniated discs and other issues with my back, but running in these shoes is completely pain free.

I had originally hoped to buy another pair of the 13's - I considered them "the perfect shoe", but I couldn't find my size so I decided to try the 15's. I would have been perfectly happy with just as good, but they actually managed to improve the cushioning while achieving a more lightweight feel. The Cumulus are certainly named appropriately - it feels like I am running on a cloud!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoes run small and Warning: amazon won't allow exchanges on this item!, June 4, 2014
I ordered the size that I usually wear in asics, and I have had several pair of them in the past, but these ones obviously run a bit small. So I went on amazons site to do an exchange, and wasn't able to online. I then contacted customer service who informed me that this item is "not eligible for exchanges". Uh, they are shoes. Sometimes (and let me just blow your mind here for a second) they are kind of a personal thing, and often....yes that's right OFTEN shoes don't fit correctly on the first try. Yes, I am aware that I was purchasing them online and that's a risk, but I have been a prime member for several years, and have never previously had a problem returning or exchanging things on amazon. Here's a novel idea Amazon: how about you publish the fact that you don't do shoe exchanges somewhere on the site before I got roped into buying them and then can't exchange them for a half size larger. Movin on to zappos for shoes....

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but DEFINITELY runs small, July 3, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoe (Shoes)
Regular Asics wearers, beware! In comparing this shoe with the same size and width of the Nimbus-15 and the Kayano-19, I found that I had to go half a size up in the Cumulus to get a comparable fit. I have been wearing Asics for years and have always worn the same size (9D), but this shoe is definitely short - my toe practically hits the front. The 9-1/2, though, fits the same as the 9 in the other styles. And on first try it's a very comfortable shoe with ample cushioning and a nice heel cup so my heel doesn't slip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top running shoe, July 14, 2013
This is a great shoe for stability and comfort. It is the only shoe I trust for my long runs!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, November 20, 2013
I have worn Nike pegasus for years and never thought I would switch. Im glad I gave these a try. I like these better than Nike Pegasus.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a comfortable shoe., June 4, 2014
In an attempt to battle the metabolic slowdown that occurred after I turned 50, I decided running 3-4 miles 5 days a week was a good goal. I'm a 5'3" female in decent shape, but I under-pronate and have a problem with tight hamstrings that my old shoes were not helping. These shoes provide good stability and support. I'm not going to gush about them because I am not a gusher, but this is a good shoe, at least for those of us in the 15-20 miles/week category.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Overpronator, July 29, 2014
I just started running at the age of 42. I have one leg shorter than the other and never thought running was in my cards.
After 6 weeks in a pair of NB I decided I could do this if I had the right shoe to help with my over pronation of my right foot. I read all of the reviews on the ASICS Gel and took the plunge and ordered my regular size. I have put approximately 50 miles on the shoes in the last 2 weeks and I am happy to report they are part of my solution to straightening out my form. Im still very new but now I have the confidence to go a little longer and stronger with out the need for a bag of frozen veggies tied to the front of my leg after my 3 & 4 mile daily runs. I will keep purchasing these al long as they make them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my ASICS cumulus, May 20, 2014
Silky Santana (Corona, CA United States) - See all my reviews
ASICS are the best and these cumulus fit perfect the color scheme is awesome and they are very comfortable great purchase and great price

ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoe