ASICS Women's GEL-Equation 5 Running Shoe,Black/Onyx/Iris,11.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Synthetic Leather Upper
- Easy to clean.
- Removable Sockliner
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
ASICS Women's GEL-Equation 5 Running ShoeFeatures:
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight, durable support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush and can be removed to accommodate an orthotic.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- California Slip Lasting construction is utilized to enhance stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.5 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004DER4UI
- Item model number: T1F6N.9099-Blk/Onyx/Iris-11.5 M US
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have extremely high arches and a narrow heel, and ASICS are by far the best althetic shoe for my feet.Published 10 months ago by Mahandi
I had worn this style for over two years and needed a new pair, but I was disappointed to find that it had been discontinued. Read morePublished 22 months ago by L. Wilbanks
My feet bother me a lot. It was nice to feel like I had to break these in. No problems with fit or quality. These are my 4th pair of ASICS and have loved every pair. Read morePublished on February 11, 2014 by Pam A.
Asics were recommended to me by the doctor who treated my plantar fasciitis. I bought a pair of Gel-Equation and really liked them. Read morePublished on October 27, 2013 by Lyric
I have worn the Katana version of this running shoe and this pair is just as good or better in fit and performance.Published on October 26, 2013 by P3FE
Love these because the Asics are always consistent with sizing. I can always order the same size and know they will fit. Comfortable tooPublished on February 5, 2013 by Janeene Petersen