5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing Asics for years & love them!
The mesh is not quite as flexible/roomy as in my old Asics, but still plenty of room for wider feet. Plus they're cute! I generally wear a 7-1/2 or 8, and in these the 7-1/2 are too small.
Published 14 months ago by Jamie Loonam

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly past the return period, and the seams are not sewn properly
I sadly had a lot going on in my house the last two months or these would have gone back before I missed the return window (please note the return policy is only 30 days, not like on Zappos at all :( ) The footbed of these shoes has a lot of promise, but sadly the seams inside the shoe are so sharp and scratchy, they just will not work for me. :( I guess I will have to...
Published 1 month ago by kae_tee

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing Asics for years & love them!, October 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars These run small, January 8, 2014
I like the shoes a lot. However, think they run about a half size too small. They are very comfortable but I started noticing my toe at the end of the shoe after wearing them a few times. My sister now loves the shoes and I will be ordering a larger size. Also they tend to be a bit narrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, November 25, 2013
great look. only draw back is that when I added my orthotics to my shoes they feel very snug. not at toes but around the foot. I just leave the laces very loose and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, May 22, 2014
These sneakers are lightweight and comfortable. I've tried many brands of sneakers and these provide the just support for me. I have gotten shin splints from jogging in the past but my feet and legs feel great in these. I'm very pleased. : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, November 7, 2013
Very comfortable, roomy and airy. My feet don't get too hot, there is great support in them, and the wider size c/d fits my wide foot. I strictly only use them at the gym and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, November 8, 2013
These sneakers are perfect for me. I had a similar version of these sneakers that needed replacing and was pleased to find them here for a cheaper price. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for under pronators, May 1, 2014
I had the equation 6 and once they were thru I picked up the 7's - these shoes are awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable shoe and Reliable shipment, September 7, 2013
This is my fourth pair of gel-equations. They are reliable and I use them for running, and sprint triathlons. I continue to use my old pairs. Every time I get a new pair I just pass them down the line from walking/hiking to dirty shoes. I have yet to have them wear out completely.

The shipment was also extremely quick! I ordered them Thursday night (10pm) and they were at my door by Saturday 11am! That was with the 2 day shipping. But regardless that was quick, having ordered them late Thursday night.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fan of the asics gel 5, and these are just as good, October 19, 2013
I have gone through about 5 pairs of the gel asics 5, and when I needed a new pair, I saw that they were discontinued. I ordered the 7 and they are just as good. I like the grey and pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout shoes, October 11, 2013
Bought these tow ork out in. Very comfortable shoes. I can wear them with other clothing items because the colors go with just about anything.

ASICS Women's GEL-Equation 7 Running Shoe