5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome running shoe!!
Published 16 months ago by Amanda Eaton

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!!!
I belong to a training group where "Pink" is the favored color. Not mine by any means, but I try to add pink stuff in whenever I can. The overall feel of this shoe is great. Just wish the arch was a little bit more pronounced as I am an overpronator and would benefit from a higher arch. Overall, for the price, it's a great shoe!!!
Published 16 months ago by Geri Widell

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome running shoe!!, July 7, 2013
I purchased these shoes for running and they are perfect!!! I did extensive homework on the perfect running shoe. I'd go to retail stores try shoes on, think about it, and do more homework. I finally ran across this brand and shoe type. It was a perfect fit, the comfort is unbelievable, true to fit/size, very stylish, durable, & just awesome! I can't say enough good about this shoe. I run at 4 to 6 miles, four times a week. Their was no break in issues....they just fit perfect and comfortable. I love this shoe and the best shoes for running. I have been through a lot of different brands and types and this is by far the best! Highly recommend this running shoe to anyone, you will not be disappointed!! Happy Running!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, September 8, 2013
saundra keierleber (SPRINGVILLE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I work on concrete floors everyday,causing pain in my left heel. The gel shoes keep my left heel from hurting. These shoes fit true to size and have ample room in the toe area. I would recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Foot or Leg Pain, April 24, 2013
Amazon Customer (Williamsburg, VA) - See all my reviews
I have used Asics for years and was time to get a new pair. I really enjoy that these are lighter and my feet/legs don't hurt after wearing them all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoe for short runs, July 15, 2013
I have always worn Asics for running, but a more expensive style. These are great for running 3-5 miles several times a week. Cushioning is good and they fit just like my other Asics. My feet are wide across the top with a small heel and a medium high arch. In regular shoes I wear a 7.5-8 medium width and in Asics I wear an 8. It allows room for the natural slide forward that happens with cardio training. The heel cup fits perfect and it accommodates the width across the top and supports my arch.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, June 22, 2013
I needed a shoe that provided support for overpronation and I went to a sports store and bought an expensive pair. Then I came online to look and see what Amazon had and I found these! I bought them and compared them to my more expensive pair and these fit better! I love them..they are so light and stylish! I wear a size 5 and I got a 5.5 and I really like the toe room--it allows me to run or do plyometrics. They have good traction too! Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Exalt, March 8, 2013
Hospital floors will kill your feet... i use to have swollen legs and feet but not with these!!! By far the best shoes I've ever purchased !

5.0 out of 5 stars great for flat footed overpronation, August 28, 2013
got these shoes because i've been battling plantar facciitis for a couple months now. I was told by my PT that I need a firm supportive shoe and asics had the best. after much research and reviews i decided to buy. before these shoes i ran through the pain but could only do about 3 miles. the first day i got these i wore them all day with no pain then ran that night over 4 miles with no pain at all. after a month i feel like these shoes are contributing hugely to my healing and i still get to run.

5.0 out of 5 stars From Nike to ASICS and never going back, April 24, 2013
My girlfriend had a nice looking pair of Nike running shoes, but they left her feet riddled with blisters. How she stood them i can't say, perhaps it is that women are so use to wearing shoes that look good but are uncomfortable. Regardless, i took her shopping for shoes and knew that ASICS is in my opinion the best fitting brand out there. She picked these out while at Sports Authority and then we found them on Amazon for less and in a color combination that she preferred. We used a pair for a light hiking trip (e.g. 8 hours a day walking around towns, volcanos, shops, etc.) and these never gave her any problem. In fact they also corrected her over pronation and suited her high arched feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Running Shoes Ever!, September 3, 2013
I have been so completely satisfied with my new Asics GEL-Exalt running shoes. I have a slight over-pronation, and this shoe corrects it very well. They are supportive, comfortable, and my foot breathes well in these shoes. They are not the lightest running shoe on the market, and they are a bit heavier than my earlier running shoes, but I do not mind the extra ounces. I get compliments on my running shoes pretty often. These are literally the best running shoes I have ever owned, and they were MUCH cheaper on Amazon than at other retailers. I did months of homework, and I am very glad that I invested in this pair. The colors are bright and cheery. The shoe is well constructed. I no longer have shin splints like I did with my old pair of Nike running shoes. These fit light a glove with the GEL footbed. I am VERY happy!! Love my new ASICS. I've put about 15 miles (road and trail jogging), and they still look brand spanking new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tennis, April 5, 2013
Excellent Running Shoes!!!. if your budget is not enough to buy nimbus or kayano models. These tennis are the best option, look great on multicolours. True Size like other Asics Models. Run 3 miles everyday and are very comfortable.

ASICS Women's GEL-Exalt Running Shoe