Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on September 6, 2013
Advertised As A Running Shoe, Although I Am Not A Runner, My Podiatrist Recommended Asics Running Shoes For My Plantar fasciitis. Fits And Feels Great!!
on January 29, 2014
I would recommend this shoe for someone who has wide feet as I do. I have been running in them for some time and am always amazed at how comfortable they are. So often I have a difficult time finding shoes that fit well but these felt perfect from the moment I first tried them on.
on November 6, 2013
Great light weight and comfortable, fit my feet just right.
Good for walking or running. Arch support is right where it is suppose to be.
on October 20, 2013
The second pair of these was a no-brainer to order - they're perfect for my feet and I'm choosy after foot surgery! Comfy!
on November 23, 2013
I originally ordered a 9 medium and it was really tight. So I returned and ordered a 9.5 wide and they were still narrow. I had to purchase longer shoe laces so they would fit more comfortably. This shoe has very little arch support for someone who has high arches. It's okay for a walking shoe.
on April 8, 2014
Pros: gel sole is very nice. The look of the shoe is great.

Cons: Oh, this shoe fits way too small. I've exchanged for a half size up to see if that helps because it fits too snugly and the upper part of the shoe is stiff and I don't think there is anyway to "break them in" to make the shoes a little larger.

I'm at the age now where comfort is more important than style so hopefully the larger size in this style works for me. I should have heeded others' reviews of this shoe that said it runs small. I normally wear a 9 1/2 wide (yes, I have clown feet) -- well the 9 1/2 wide feels like a 9 narrow so we'll see how my replacement larger size feels.
on October 12, 2013
I already have this item and wanted an extra pair for running. love this shoe. GREAT fit for me when running.
on June 27, 2014
I love asics. But, this style of shoe didn't work for me. I noticed that my heels were hurting a lot after wearing this shoe. I do have achilles problems, but the style of shoes I used to get form asics had been discontinued, so I tried these. The heel cup didn't work for me, but the quality is as expected. If you don't have picky feet, they will probably work for you.
on March 5, 2015
These shoes are a good fit. I have a severe tailors bunion on my right foot and this shoe accommodates that. I wear them almost everyday and the sole is wearing fast. That said, I like them so much I've already ordered another pair.
on December 3, 2013
the last pair of Asics I bought was a US7 EURO 40. This pair is US7 EURO38. When I tried them on they were kind of tight. I loosened up the laces and still too tight. Then I looked at the size. Will buy direct from Asics next time.