Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 13, 2013
I tried on so many different brands of shoes to prepare for the Susan Komen 3-Day. The thought of walking 60 miles in 3 days of course was weighing heavily on my mind when thinking in terms of comfort. I even checked out New Balance who of course has a Susan Komen shoe (they are sponsors and have a booth at the event as well) thinking they would be more comfortable. NOPE. I ended up buying a pair of these to train in for the 6 months leading up to the walk. They were perfect.

All together I own THREE pair of these Gel-Flash. I am doing the walk again next year and will be buying new ones since of course mine are all pretty worn out from training in them and the actual walk :) (I brought 3 pair to the walk). I think this style may be discontinued so I am glad Amazon still has them! I have these in the black and pink which I LOVE and the coral and black (which is much cuter in person - I got a ton of compliments on the color combo).

I found the coral and black ones at JcPenney on clearance for only $30.00 but that was in January 2012. I ordered both my pink and black pair on Amazon for under $50.00. I would have paid much more!
on January 25, 2013
I wore these shoes to work today (I'm a nurse), and my feet felt GREAT after being on them for almost 8 hours straight. I didn't "break them in" first or anything. They fit true to size. I may have to get another pair!
on November 19, 2012
I really like these shoes. It took me a couple times jogging to adapt to the total support that they give, but because of that support my knees no longer hurt when jogging.
on January 28, 2013
My mother bought these shoes for working out and loved them so much, she suggested them for me for work. As a nurse, I work long hours and rarely sit down, so I usually go for the Crocs clogs like a lot of us tend to do because they're geared towards certain professions that are strenuous. When I received these sneakers (I have the purple, black, and blue) I absolutely loved how they looked. What was even better was how they felt! These shoes knocked every pair of clogs I've ever owned out of my wardrobe, I don't know how I survived before them. I can work 16 hours straight and my back, feet, and legs feel just fine! I adore these shoes, I immediately had to buy them in more colors to match more outfits. I only wish they came in plain white. If you're looking for comfortable for walking, running, standing, whatever, these are perfect. Five stars, without a doubt!
on December 18, 2013
Since buying these shoes 6 months ago, I have trained for and run a half marathon. I run in these shoes daily, indoors and outdoors, sprints and distance.

They have really held up, still look like new!

The padding is extra heavy at first, but after a little running, it's perfect. The padding doesn't get squished like it does in some of the New Balances and Reeboks that I've had.

These are a sleek shoe, really chic and durable. Can't believe I got a pair of Asics for such a low price.

Love 'em
on February 28, 2014
These are soooo comfortable. I bought them to wear at the gym more than running outdoors but they fit the bill anywhere. Colors are a pretty exact match to picture. Weird fact - your feet never get too hot in them, they have a mesh-type but still covered thing going on on the top that lets a little bit of air in there. (I hate wearing shoes in general, moreso when shoes make my feet feel hot so that was a pleasant surprise.)
on January 23, 2014
The wife and I browsed for quite a while on Amazon and settled with this pair of ASICS. She loved the color design and the fit was right on with what Amazon (or the seller) listed it at. She wanted an 8.5 in women's because that's what she normally wears, and it was a perfect fit. She's already put in about 20,000 steps in the shoes and is loving them!
on December 28, 2012
Purchased these for my daughter who runs daily. She loved the color and the comfort. Received them promptly without problems! Fit is true to size.
on July 8, 2013
My mom purchased these shoes for me off of my wishlist. I really like them. I would like to point out that the coral color looks like it does not match in the image (laces and base). It's actually the reason why I did not initially purchase and added them to my wishlist instead. In real life, the base and laces are a lot more similar, and it is more orange than coral. I have only worn these shoes once but they are very comfortable. I love the fact that they are black and can get grunged up a little without being too gross looking. I am a little concerned about the outside shiny black material on the front side. I have a feeling that it will get scratched up and ruined easily because the type of material it is. However, so far, so good, and a great deal for the $$$. I have owned them for two weeks and will post more about them if anything untoward happens.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2013
The shoe is understated and a great value. Very comfortable and a great value. I use them for workout classes.