Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 6, 2013
I use these shoes in my work(nurse); am on my feet 12hrs a day; My feet and ankles don't hurt now when I get off. Would recommend these shoes to anyone. They do run a little narrow; I went up 1/2 size after reading the other reviews and am very satisfied with the fit.
on September 11, 2012
I purchased these shoes as a gift for my sister and she loves it! We both play volleyball and asics are one of the top brands for volleyball shoes so i decided to buy her this pair. It's very colorful and cute! It is very comfortable and lightweight too! The item came earlier than expected and was in very good condition. I highly recommend the seller! =)
on February 8, 2013
These shoes are PERFECT for Zumba Fitness. Just the right amount of tread and excellent support for lateral movement and jumping. I just ordered my 2nd pair for when these wear out, and I've recommended several other Zumba Instructor's purchase them as well. LOVE the colors, get compliments every time I wear them!
on May 17, 2013
I suffer from neuropathy and have had a neuroma removed. Finding shoes that allow me to be active is difficult. These shoes allow for activity and minimize the pain. I would recommend them to anyone with similar issues.
on July 18, 2013
I was looking for a comfortable shoe for my plantar fasciitis and started reading reviews of ASICS sneakers on AMAZON. Some people said that these worked very well for the same affliction. I liked the colorful look, too! They arrived on July 12 and I have been wearing them regularly since then. I even wear them around the house because the support is so good. I am very happy with this shoe!
on August 7, 2012
The person I bought these shoes for is an avid gym/TKD person who works out several times a week for several hours. She says these are the best shoes she's ever had.
on February 25, 2013
I bought this shoe to play indoor racquetball as there are no women-specific shoes for racquetball, only for guys. It is lightweight and breathable and lets you move freely without even being aware you have shoes on. My ASICS GEL running shoe that I was using wore out. It weighed 11.7 oz; this shoe is 2 oz. lighter. It is quite colorful and generates a lot of inquiries from ladies who want to know what it is and where I got it. I will definitely buy this shoe again!
on April 29, 2014
This shoe was absolutely amazing, and the colors were perfect! I actually had an instructor ask me in the middle of a workout class if I had my shoes custom made because they were so unique! One thing to know about the ASICS brand is that they run a little large, and they stretch! I would recommend going about a half size or a size smaller than what you normally wear and you'll love them!!!
on January 6, 2015
I got them to use at the gym with elliptical, bike and treadmill and was hoping to have better support from a volleyball shoe. I really wanted to like these!!! I think I must have gotten a defective pair, so I had to send them back.

The good:
They have really nice arch support.
They look good.
One of them is very comfortable ...

The bad:
I just wish the other one would have been just as comfortable. I must have gotten a defective pair because the left shoe has some kind of dip in the firmer material right below the big toe area and it is very tight. It doesn't matter if I loosen the laces, it is too tight for comfort. when I take it off, the dip in the material is still there.

I love ASICS as a brand. This is my first time trying a volleyball shoe. Because the right one is so perfect, I am willing to buy another pair (though slightly different model... I am thankful for Amazon return policies!
review image
on November 25, 2012
My Daughter plays volleyball and loves this shoe. It is very comfortable, and she is the only one who has this style. I was worried about shoe size since sizes vary on brand but this is true to size.