5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
I bought these shoes for speed walking and can walk miles and not have a problem. I used to be a runner but due to injuries can no longer do so. I am not a fan of black tennis shoes but these are nice looking and look great with jeans and workout clothing. Asics have the best shoes hands down.
Published on March 27, 2012 by Nikki

2.0 out of 5 stars too narrow.
I usually wear size 7.5 . I've bought this in size 8. It was still too narrow. I had to be returned.
Published 4 months ago by Turkan Caglar

2.0 out of 5 stars too narrow., May 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running sneaker, April 13, 2013
I've had these about a year and they still look good. They have a very thick heel, good arch support, and I love that they are black. My feet don't look big in them, and they make me glide as I'm running. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, March 12, 2013
I wore these until they wore down everyday to work. They were the most comfortable shoes i've worn so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 6, 2013
Ever since wearing my first pair of Asics, everything else hurts my feet. These shoes have been no exception. I use them for everyday wear and for working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluent 3, February 24, 2013
I love the black with the silver - very slick!
Awesome shoe to run in, good arch support, breathable mesh, perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, December 14, 2012
My wife has been looking for the right fit for her workout, seen other pricier shoes but not delivery this one seemed to be the best fit for her...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good arch support, November 15, 2012
Ordered these in hopes of helping plantar fasciitis. Workouts include small distance running (under 4 miles) and cardio fitness. So far, so good. My foot can tell the difference with just a week. Size runs about a 1/2 size bigger than my norm. Good quality for a moderate-intensity level shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good, July 17, 2012
just started wearing yesterday, ran three miles with no problems. New shoes always make me a sore in the beginning so a little pain was present but these being my second pair of Asics, I know this and I know they will be broken in soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this shoe, July 11, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Women's GEL-Fluent 3 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I havnt had a chance to take them out for a run yet, but iKve worn them the last couple days at work where I'm on my feet for 8-12hrs and my feet have never felt better!! The arch suport is amazing and my hips have even stopped hurtting. Will deff buy these shoes again, best $70 I've ever spent on a pair of shoes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wife shoes, June 6, 2012
my wife loves these shoes, this is at least the third if not the forth pair I have ordered for her.

ASICS Women's GEL-Fluent 3 Running Shoe