Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 15, 2014
I am an avid runner and also do crossfit. These are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever purchased. I am very pleased with the support since I have a tendency to put pressure on the outside of my foot when running or walking(under pronate) This shoe keeps my feet in place and my stride has improved.
on February 5, 2014
This review is only from a week of use.The gel cushioning feels great. As an under-pronator I feel like the outward roll of my foot is less than running the the Asics GT 3000. Whether because of extra cushioning or reduced roll my knees felt better after running in these.
on August 26, 2015
Like so many other reviewers, I listened and ordered a 1/2 size larger. I'm an ASICS Classic 8 1/2. But I ordered a 9 and they are perfect! My first couple of runs in them I did 15 seconds faster per mile, I guess because of the new comfort and support.
review image
on July 18, 2014
I'm normally a New Balance girl, but after wearing their minimal shoes for about a year I started to get pain/pulling sensation in my left foot, specifically the inside of my ankle and arch. I know I overpronate but hate the fit of their stability shoes. Since I can't find the right last/sole shape for my foot type I always end up with blisters from their stability shoes, which are really expensive.

Decided to take a chance on these. While other reviewers say they run small, I think they fit just fine, but it could be because I have narrow feet.

The pain is now gone since I've switched to these, which have an ample amount of padding. The color is really great, too - they almost glow in the dark since they're so bright.

Would recommend to anyone who likes New Balance's NL-0 last but needs more stability than a minimal neutral shoe.

My only complaint is they slip off my heel slightly, but that's common for me since I have narrow heels. However, I'll be sticking with the Gel-Flux for training from now on.
on January 21, 2014
I love love love these shoes! I bought a half size larger after reading the reviews and they fit perfectly! I feel like I'm running on clouds. I suffer from plantars fiscitis and these have helpted a ton. I'm also training for a 5K, and I have nothing but good feelings about these shoes! UPDATE: A year later and I still LOVE these shoes. I will be buying another pair soon since I've worn these ones out.
on November 13, 2013
I am so grateful for the reviews of this shoe. I usually wear an Asics in 12 Wide (last pair purchased was Gel-Kayano 12 D). After reading reviews of the Gel-Flux, I decided to go 1/2 size larger (12 1/2 D). THEY FIT ME FANTASTICALLY. I love the style, the colors are predominantly grey with the subtle mint trim, and they accommodate a bunion and hammertoe easily. Surprisingly, they are not too big, with just a thumb's pinch between the end of the shoe and my toe. And happily, they don't look big, which was a relief since I never bought such a large size. I bought them for health club use, not outdoor walking/running, so can't evaluate them for other than light exercise purposes, but for an overall 'out and about' shoe, these are perfect. I am so very happy with my purchase. Thanks fellow Amazon shoppers.
on January 23, 2014
After running in a pair of inadequate shoes for a couple of months, trying these on felt something like heaven. They are very cushioned on the heel, which helped my running. The toes are very breathable. Overall, these shows are fantastic. They fit great, look great, and feel great. Highly recommend.
on March 2, 2015
I under pronate when I run, so if I do not get decent shoes, I get crazy bad plantar fasciitis. I took a chance with these since the reviews were so good and the price was better than the running shoes I normally purchase.
The first couple of times I wore them, I noticed a bit of pain in my feet and got worried. Perhaps I just needed to break them in? I have been wearing them about 2 weeks now without any real foot for knee problems.
The length of the shoe is fine, but they seem tight around my fit. It's not really a big deal, I just had to loosed the strings quite a bit.
I'm not sure if I would order them again yet, but so far , so good;)
on April 30, 2014
My new running shoes actually get me motivated to hit the pavement, even when I don't really feel like it. I can tell such a difference in the way my joints feel as I am running. As a new runner, I need all of the help I can get! I love these shoes, plus they look great! I would recommend them to others.
on October 9, 2014
In spite of issues posted about sizing and country of manufacture I purchased this pair. I wear a 7 in most shoes but always get a 7 1/2 in this brand. Didn't have any issues with size of the online purchase. Compared construction with a pair bought at Nordstrom. I have to say that the department store purchase appeared to be just a bit better in construction and quality. (Rational for 4 stars) This was just my experience, however and does not diminish ASICS in my eyes. Its a solid brand and was one of the 4 brands recommended at a Physical Therapy clinic I used a number of months ago.