Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GEL-Frantic 5 Running Shoe,White/Black/Lime,8 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2010
I love my Asics GEL-Frantic 5, arrived exactly the day as they said, great design, very comfortable to run, although i order 1/2 size bigger then my regular size,just to make sure.
on November 7, 2011
These shoes are the best! I use custom orthotics and need shoes with room for my insoles that are a great price, comfortable and have lots of toe room. I've owned my current pair for 9 months and have machine washed them many times and they still look great. After a year of heavy use (at the gym, hiking, etc) the bottoms are finally wearing and I'm replacing them with the same shoe.
on April 30, 2013
I love Asics running shoes. I have a high arch and I under pronate. I always buy my running shoes 1/2 size bigger and these fit perfectly. My feet are long and narrow and usually shoes are too wide but I got these in the B width and they fit perfectly. I have had other pairs of asics and they are very durable and supportive. I am a moderate runner. I run mostly sprints a few times a week and also power walk so these are perfect for me. They feel amazing. I used to have pain in my legs and heels until I started wearing Asics. It has also helped correct my stride. I highly recommend these shoes and all the Asics brand.
on March 6, 2013
I love my ASICS -- they are extremely lightweight, very supportive and are the best shoes I've found for running, but their fit is apparently a little smaller than a regular shoe. I wish I could exchange them for a half size larger.
on August 4, 2013
These are great for running, I am an ASICS addict and have been purchasing these running shoes for years. I love the Frantic series. However, as with ASICS, they wore out around the six month mark - this is pretty typical from my experience.
on August 13, 2013
This is my second pair of these Asics. I purchased the black/blue in size 11 several months ago. These have pretty much worn out, so I wanted another pair. I found them on Amazon in this color and a size 11 1/2. This size fits me better. I guess the shoes run a little small. The first pair held up very well. I expect the same with this pair.
on February 27, 2013
I had done a lot of research online and decided long before I purchased these that I wanted this shoe! I'm not a runner, so I can't say much except that it's comfortable, but sturdy. I like the look of it, and it feels great too.
on July 15, 2012
I have a problem where I pronate too much, making it really difficult to find a good pair of running sneakers. I just happened to find Asics randomnly but since then = love!

Time now for new sneakers, found these on amazon and the seller was fabulous - bought them Sun and got them Thur. Ran the next day and just as great as my old pair.
on September 10, 2011
These shoes are great. I have a really bad knee and normally can't run without a brace, but the impact isn't as bad with these shoes and it seems to help a lot. Also I looked all over for these shoes and they don't sell the black and blue ones everywhere so they were a little hard to find, but they were on amazon for cheaper than anywhere else.
on November 23, 2012
The shoes are fine for running, fit well, comfy, but squeak like mad. I gave them several months hoping that evenutally the squeak would fade, and no luck. Even in soft grass they squeak. I have to run with music or I can't stand them, people at the gym also comment on the noise from them.